People in Iran: should they be the 1996 horror film Scream, not "people in Iran"?
Debate Rounds (3)
This is irrelevant, this is a personal perspective. 'The Iranian people' is simply another way of stating 'people in Iran'.
'If all of reality exists in all human beings, why shouldn't they be publicly referenced as such?'
I don't understand this, can Pro clarify this next round.
As I understand it, however, Pro is stating a personal opinion that one should not refer to another group as 'people', we should refer to them as 'a human being'.
This is irrelevant.
As Pro has not rebutted my arguments, nor put forth any arguments why people in Iran should be referred to as 'Scream', I extend my arguments from the previous round.
Why do you think this truth is never made public? If you watch BBC's Question Time any time of the year, you'll never hear any of the things that I've said! (Yet, on any of the Question Time programmes of a year, anything that I've said "could" be either heard or spoken by a panellist or audience member)
Scream is one of the most soulful things humanity's ever made! It's a better facet than all of the United States put together, or any political ideology, or any culture, or any physics equation, or any personal history, or any period of collective human history. (The same could be said of Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers - one of the greatest movies ever made)
Scream is arbitrary, I know, but it represents the core truth that any and all human beings deserve to have no "collective identity".. Reality wants us all to transcend, meaning the end of all collective identities.
Here's a list of questions (created by the same intellect responsible for being able to negate the identity "people in Iran"):
1) Squatter. Striker. Deserter.. Is name-calling humanity reaching its potential?
2) If categorization (name-calling) is unavoidable, who decides who become the categorizers and who become the categorized - besides the owl?
3) Is a global standstill possible?
4) Why does nature want uniformity (the means to transcendence?), if it's contrast that's the means to survival?
5) How do we reconcile the two: the principle reality, and the quantity principle?
6) If contrast "is" uniformity, why does contradiction exist?
7) Does it contradict the quantity principle - the question "What's the meaning of the question: is it possible to reference self-contradiction?"?
Why is Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Lohan? Why are people in Sudan people in Sudan? You see, all these questions belong to all human beings, so therefore why are so many human beings designated to a hollow and unrepresentative identity?
All arguments made by Pro are irrelevant.
Extend all arguments/rebuttal.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.