Aerogant
ZZero

People like trash on TV, on the radio, or even in their own religion, and I am the one who's rude?

ZZero

Aerogant

Con

I am not rude.

Politicians get in not only heated arguments, but they reduce their arguments to name calling and derogatory inferences.

Many religions are founded on a negative farce like hell, demons, possessions, etc.

People love violence! People love seeing people fight! Arenas. Stadiums. Sports!

And I'm the one that's rude for calling someone a mere idiot!?

FARK YOU.
ZZero

Pro

First of all, you made the worst analogy, there is a difference in having negative farces (as you pointed out in Religion) and called someone an Idiot. First of all, you're making the derogatory term towards a human such as yourself, then making an analogy to something completely different just because they both are "Negative." Just remember, there's the devil and hell, but there is also heaven, calling someone an Idiot, there are no beneficial sides to that. Also, this has nothing to do with you being rude, also, the definition of religion was not to be rude. Most people do like violence, but there is a difference between a derogatory inferences and physically contexts, to some people, words hurt more than beatings. In the fights in arenas, the 2 contenders get themselves involved by will, knowing that they get beat up. Calling someone an idiot is uncalled for, even if it's a joke.
Aerogant

Con

Which is worse? Calling someone an idiot, or threaten someone into believing they will be cast into eternal hell?

That's all you have to answer.
ZZero

Pro

The second part of the question, it all depends on the belief. You say it as if one religion is true, but others might not agree with you.

We are having this argument on the planet Earth, we don't know if anyone's going to hell or not, but calling someone an idiot can hurt their feelings into suicide, which is well known by some religions that lead to hell, so by calling someone an idiot even just once can harm them, so you would be the suspect to lead them to hell.

I have some atheist friends that believe there is no hell or heaven, but they sure "hell" believe that calling someone an idiot is worse than being cast into so called "Hell."

Now stop making analogy's that are unrelated to the point you're making, you try so hard to prove your point, yet you forget the facts.

Now to answer your question, I believe that calling someone an idiot is worse, it will scar them for life, while going to hell is a decision they make (Based on my beliefs) they'd either do good or bad to get there, now for you calling someone an idiot, they can't make the decision whether they are called one or not, which then can lead to serious consequences. I've seen the slightest derogatory statement effect someones life massively.
Aerogant

Con

ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU FARKING BEAR. Which is worse? Calling someone an idiot, or threatening someone into believing they will burn in hell for eternity?

DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE. ANSWER THE QUESTION.
ZZero

Pro

You shouldn't be that mad over a debate, I did answer the question had you have read the last paragraph, I was just backing up my answer. I will say this once again, the answer is calling someone an idiot, because it can lead that "analogy" you made which was very bad

We all know who you are, a very bad troll. I answered the question, now stop being so self-centered.
Aerogant

Con

All you had to say was "calling someone an idiot, because it can lead that "analogy" you made which was very bad". There's no need for all the BS you wrote.

Now answer this question, bear. How is calling someone an idiot worse than threatening someone's entire life into fearing an unprecedented realm of pain and misery from an alleged "god"?

Then answer this - why is someone calling someone an "idiot" (three stooges, ed edd and edy, etc.) in more cartoons than, say, telling people to "burn in hell"?

Then after you answer this. Answer me one last time. Which is worse? Calling someone an idiot, or threatening their eternal life?
ZZero

Pro

There's a difference between joking and being serious, and since you posted this thread and being so self-centered, I'm going to assume you're being serious.

Lets go started now, calling someone an idiot can really affect their lives, they will think about it over and over, mess up on some things because of past memories which can lead to giant consequences, now that "BS" you call was information backing up my statement which you're not doing, which will lead to your downfall.

We don't know if there is a hell or not, therefore making your analogy false, because you're stating that clearly you have seen or know that there is hell.

To make things short since you can't comprehend, calling someone an idiot is far worse then the imaginary things you are making the analogy for.
Aerogant

Con

I walked up to a wise man once, called them an idiot, and you know what he said? "You have never met me, child. There's no possible way you can see anything in me; all that you can manage to see in me, is yourself." (I TOTALLY MADE THIS UP).

when I'm called an idiot, nothing happens. Wow, I guess I'm not human! Or maybe people need to grow up? SUCH A HARD CHOICE! THIS CONUNDRUM IS SO DIFFICULT.

It doesn't matter about whether hell exists or not - threatening someone that they wull burn in hell is in a completely different league than calling someone an idiot, which is in children's cartoons, in the dictionary, which is EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE - IDIOTS. I can't call them idiots, but WISE MAN CAN? GET OFF YOUR SELF-DEFENSE AND LEARN SOMETHING, KID.

No it's not. you're just wanking off ignorance to gain virtual points from this debate because all you kids on this site care about is your FARKING E-PEEN.
ZZero

Pro

I see you're getting a little frustrated now are you huh? A self-centered child that just doesn't know much about anything

You're comparing an insult to a fantasy place that's really bad. What you're saying is that instead of calling someone an insult, (Not that not everyone the same as that WISE MAN) they're going to be transferred into this imaginary place where scaring things happen. You say that all kids care about our E-PEEN, when you care just about yourself, making debates because you're scared and frustrated that no one in general likes you, you're self-centered, I cannot emphasize this enough. I don't care about points as this is my first debate against a bad troll whos getting mad over a simple topic.

You make stuff up to prove your point? That's sad kid, stop going around trolling debates and go learn something child. You're just a pre-teen that wants attention over here. Also FARKING is such a childish insult, you need to grow up.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
...

No.
Posted by ZZero 2 years ago
ZZero
It was an enjoyable debate, not worthy of anyone's first though

Thanks for the debate.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
AerogantZZeroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's conduct is appalling, so much so that reading the arguments he/she made makes it difficult to find the content, rather than simply the insults. Con also refuted the resolution with his conduct, as Pro noted.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
AerogantZZeroTied
Reasons for voting decision: con attacked...XD
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
AerogantZZeroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro refuted his/her own argument by being rude in first round (name calling).
Vote Placed by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
AerogantZZeroTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate was weak.
Vote Placed by superbowl9 2 years ago
superbowl9
AerogantZZeroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Aerogant attacked Con, but Con used some pretty interesting grammar... Arguments is a tie because both made a couple valid points.