Equalityman
Aerogant

People over-exaggerate jumping dogs

Equalityman

Equalityman

Pro

This is my first argument on here so not that experienced at arguments yet. Help me get better with arguments please!

Dogs are lovely companions who show a lot of companionship. They are living beings who strive to please. There are behaviors that are cute. When dogs see friends/ people coming through their homes, at parks, dogs get excited run and jump. When I turn away from a dog who is jumping it stresses me out and feel like a jerk. When I let dogs jump on me I feel happy. I find it easy to make great satire for dogs jumping too. When we stop dogs from jumping are we getting in the way of there happiness? Could we be wrong again? Are people really over-exaggerating? Is this a perspective point of view that should be respected? Of course depending on the circumstances won't let dogs jump.
Aerogant

Con

Humans are multi-faceted. As there is a part of us that is primitive and okay with a dog jumping on them in a solely emotional bond based on reactions rather than reason. There is the part of us that is practical which evolved from emotions and reactions into control and reason. A dog jumping on those types (me) is a sign of being inconsiderate to other's physical boundaries which is a sign that it does not know any better. Teaching dogs to respect people's physical boundaries is the same thing as teaching a child. Having to teach both is evidence that it's not an advanced trait, which makes it an old part of the biological system.
Equalityman

Pro

Well, biologically speaking no wonder why we have that emotional feeling when dogs jump. What a reaction! You see, not letting the dogs jump on people like particular friends or owner is taking that life away from them. What if in honest reality we could be dishonest about ourselves? The majority has been wrong about many topics such as the world was thought as flat. Majority said, "the world is flat" we were wrong. We could be wrong again about just dogs jumping. We may be ignorant thinking its inconsiderate to not let dogs jump. Well, there are consequences the dogs Is missing out on life. You see the other day coming back from whale watching I would shout out hi to cargo ships or people on beaches. My friend's dad was like, be quiet. That would make me be sad cause got to get the energy out and live life to the fullest. Same with dogs for jumping, and some barking. While people have boundaries against touching with each other we do not for dogs. There are no laws for dogs jumping is not okay or there is prison. It's like people are treating them like monsters. In the pictures dogs are jumping on people and they are happy!
Aerogant

Con

No it's not. Happiness is not always a good thing. That's why you address it. Dogs jumping on people is being inconsiderate and reactive - there's no if's or but's; there's no "dramatic nonsense here".

I have covered everything already. I have thought about this far longer than you have. No, you are not taking the life away from you - you are calming their wild.

There's a difference between telling a dog to settle down and silencing someone. Again, you do this only because you see your own childhood insecurities in them.
Equalityman

Pro

Argument invalid, there is no reason for anybody to not be happy. Without it life is miserable and serious. It is inconsiderate to not let dogs jump on friends and owners, in reality. Yes people are dramatic about dogs jumping like aggressive pit bulls. You see, I've seen some dogs get adopted by jumping on potential owners or me a volunteer. People smile or go "aw" and it's not all in my head. You may have lived and thought longer than I have been alive, but that doesn't mean you know for sure. Doesn't sound like some people haven't thought what I'm thinking about dogs jumping. Fine argument is more valid for those who don't have good balance or elder whatever. However, invalid when it comes to new generation ideas and for people who have good balance. How many times on the news you hear "oh no jumping dogs killed 1-10 people today"? In general, dogs are showing love. I'm fine with it and won't get hurt from it. Doesn't mean I think it through neither means agreeing or disagreeing. Even if you thought this through you would disagree anyways or agree depending if you are truly being honest with yourself.
Aerogant

Con

You can be happy without being annoying and intrusive. So quit saying there's no happiness, when there's other ways to express yourself without being annoying.

Your entire argument is still based on your childhood issues. Please go see a psychologist and stop wasting my time with your self-reflective issues.
Equalityman

Pro

You chose to face me on this argument. Insulting me is clearly acting like a child yourself. So I win the argument.
Aerogant

Con

What is it with you fools always crying insult this, insult that. Has it ever occurred to you that you are stupid? That you insult this Universe's potential with your whimsy childhood nonsense? No? That's why you're an idiot.
Equalityman

Pro

Laugh out loud, how very mature to call someone stupid. Hypocritically old lady you are the stupid ignorant fool here, you aren't powerful or strong enough to win. It's pretty childhood nonsense to over-exaggerate and get upset over some stupid argument like a "dog jumping". It's like a child getting upset if he has a toy he thinks is better. Adults like you haven't grown up at all. To add the words your throwing at is getting you anywhere in the argument. An argument above had ya all red in the face meaning I blew something up and you can't find valid arguments back. My arguments and ideas may be unusual to the general popular way, but who cares. I see you have no respect for people's perspective view points. Since in all sounds like you are a republican thinking everyone has my perspective, well little girl that's all in your head. There are people out there that think like me and those who don't. That's fine I respect others by not letting their dog jump if they don't want to even though, it's fricken inconsiderate, nonsense, ridiculous and immature and stupid. Hypocritically you say to not do any of what you preach and you do them. Plus whining like the loserLaugh out loud, how very mature to call someone stupid. Hypocritically old lady you are the stupid ignorant fool here, you aren't powerful or strong enough to win. It's pretty childhood nonsense to over-exaggerate and get upset over some stupid argument like a "dog jumping". It's like a child getting upset if he has a toy he thinks is better. Adults like you haven't grown up at all. To add the words your throwing at is getting you anywhere in the argument. An argument above had ya all red in the face meaning I blew something up and you can't find valid arguments back. My arguments and ideas may be unusual to the general popular way, but who cares. I see you have no respect for people's perspective view points. Since in all sounds like you are a republican thinking everyone has my perspective, well little girl that's all in your head. There are people out there that think like me and those who don't. That's fine I respect others by not letting their dog jump if they don't want to even though, it's fricken inconsiderate, ridiculous, nonsense, and stupid. Hypocritically you say to not do any of what you preach and you do them. Plus whining like the loser you are is embarrassing and annoying. It's like a child whining to a board game he lost. A child can beat you in an argument, and I feel sorry for you. ;( you are is embarrassing and annoying. It's like a child whining to a board game he lost. A child can beat you in an argument, and I feel sorry for you. ;( Do me a favor start thinks that you are over-exaggerating human crazy weirdo jerk. A lot of humans are unintelligible nothing to be surprise about, they never cease to be not amusing. Unless the humans are intelligent and are strong those never cease to amaze me and other animals too that are nonhuman species like dogs. Humans are the most selfish species with no compassion intelligence.
Aerogant

Con

This is what I mean. When I call someone an idiot, they start bluffing and revealing the part of them that I can see while others cannot see because they, too, are idiots. When I'm called an idiot, well, nothing happens. Grow up, kid. You have nothing to show. You just see your issues in dogs and wonder why you get destroyed in an argument for being irresponsible and selfish towards the Universe.

All I did was call you an idiot, while you make a big deal out of it, hypocrite. Thank you for proving how much I know you more than you know yourself. You must be afraid of your true nature behind that supposedly respectful and kind face. I see right through you as I do for anyone else - humans are not complicated at all and I know all of their games.

Yes, express your true nature. I feed off of the truth - and it's always a bonus to see such a lie become so true in a such a way that the lie got what was coming to it.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
EqualitymanAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: con attacked pro
Vote Placed by Robert_Weiler 2 years ago
Robert_Weiler
EqualitymanAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'll shoot that dog, happy or not.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
EqualitymanAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was arrogant. Par.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
EqualitymanAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Poor conduct by con.