michelle_ng2306
Linus_1

People should be confident in their own body.

michelle_ng2306

Pro

i mean why not. Every body is different and every body is beautiful. People are influenced by social media saying this type of model body etc is how everyone should be. Which makes people feel like if they do not have a model body, they are not perfect.This makes them depress and think that their body is not good when the truth is her body is perfectly fine but everything is in her mind. Some people are just born with huge hips or big boobs. This is how their body is like and there is nothing to do about it. Why not just accept who you are and lifes go on. Life goes on. be happy.

Linus_1

Con

I will be arguing the impact of society and social media on people's view on their own body. I may use phrases/terms that can come across as offensive, and ask that my opponent and spectators not take it personally, as I am just using it to support my argument
michelle_ng2306

Pro

michelle_ng2306 forfeited this round.
Linus_1

Con

Linus_1 forfeited this round.
michelle_ng2306

Pro

michelle_ng2306 forfeited this round.
Linus_1

Con

I WIN YAY :P

Ah well this was kind of a stupid topic anyways
Posted by ViciousKangaroo 1 year ago
ViciousKangaroo
I agree with Mr. Kryptic. I think if you stated it different it would be more of a topic to debate like: "Should media stop glorifying model body type' s?" or "Is the media destroying people's confidence over their body?"
Posted by Kryptic 1 year ago
Kryptic
is this really a debate topic?