AlarisaTran
cha-the-politician

People should follow social prejudice to preserve self-worth

AlarisaTran

Con

I personally think that social prejudice is not always right and people should live the way they want no matter what gender they are and do whatever they love to do, as long as they are good people and don't harm others or do anything that affects the society in the bad ways. Social prejudice itself doesn't even have any reasons why it is so but most people are just afraid of it because they are afraid of being judged and losing their self-worth in others' eyes.
cha-the-politician

Pro

I accept. BoP on you.
AlarisaTran

Con

I will be more convinced if you can show me proofs and specific examples if you're on the opposite side.
cha-the-politician

Pro

Ok, sure...

Now, social prejudice in an utopian world would be less extreme than it exists today. What do you mean by it's not always right? The stereotypes COULD be untrue, but mostly, they are based off of true things and giving people a sense of "well, I can't do this" can often times save lives. The truth is, women are generally not as good as men at physical activities. They might, however, be better at, say, sewing. This is normal, because historically men have done more physical activities. If we try to tip this scale, we will waste a lot of time and humanity will have a long era of near zero growth.
AlarisaTran

Con

AlarisaTran forfeited this round.
cha-the-politician

Pro

cha-the-politician forfeited this round.