delaneyvanover
Carter11

People should have to get a license to become parents.

delaneyvanover

Pro

I say that people should have to get a license to become parents because some parents can abuse their child. So, my argument is that they should thoroughly check the parents background. Lets say that if someone had stolen something from a store that is a sin, so therefore they can not receive the child from adoption of foster care.
Carter11

Con

I dont think all people should have to get a parenting license because some of the parents out there are really nice to their children and are loving. Yes i know there are some parents who shouldnt be parents but they still love there children no matter what!
delaneyvanover

Pro

OMG, you have to be kidding me after last night your now saying whatt? If their bad they shouldn't have custody of a child, they could be in prison. If they wanted to have a child why did they commit a crime in the first place. Then maybe they wouldn't be dumb enough to break the law.
Carter11

Con

Carter11 forfeited this round.
delaneyvanover

Pro

delaneyvanover forfeited this round.
Carter11

Con

Carter11 forfeited this round.
Posted by tsmommy 3 years ago
tsmommy
Okay, so you want to make parents have a license before they have children, correct? Have you thought about how much money that would cost per license? Will you fine those who don't get the license? What about parents who already have kids, do they need a license? What happens if they don't register for one? What would be the penalty? I get that you're thinking about this with good intentions, but the US is already spending too much money. And this idea, I feel, hasn't been thought out very well logically. My opinion personally would be that parents shouldn't have a license to have children. This is the same thing has saying, well all people should be at home by 9:00 no matter what age. People would lose their jobs because some people work 2nd and 3rd shift. It's just not very well thought through.