peblebtea
Debates4life777

People should not be liked

Debates4life777 has forfeited round #2.

peblebtea

Pro

People are terrible. I mean for crying out loud there are some a-holes out there. I mean look at Donald Trump. He cant see past his fame, fortune or power. He thinks because he has nuclear bombs no one can fight and stand up to him because he'll threaten them. And I mean he is just one big bully. Just because he hates one country doesn't mean he can threaten to blow up the entire world. I couldn't give two monkeys about how powerful he is and how rich he is. I just want to shove a shovel up his bum. Then there is those homophobic idiots out there. They think the bible is right when it quotes "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." And then God later on tells us that being ourselves is a good thing. So who cares what the bible says. Then you get racist people aka Donald Trump.
Debates4life777

Con

you may be right but the nicest people are the ones who just barely get by but help others get up too and nobody should be hated they could be mean because something that happened in the past you need to put yourself in there shoes feel what they might even put you down but you can make them a little happyer and who knows you could be best friends
peblebtea

Pro

People most likely end up backfiring on you and then punch you in the face
Posted by peblebtea 7 months ago
peblebtea
How old are you you sound like my mum
Posted by What50 7 months ago
What50
Only proving my point. I am sure there is a better way to vent out your frustrations. Possibly see a psychiatrist?
Posted by peblebtea 7 months ago
peblebtea
shut the hell up
Posted by What50 7 months ago
What50
I feel this debate is made for Pro to vent out his frustration to the world.