greencanon
Swiftwoof

People should not do drugs.

greencanon

greencanon

Pro

People should not do drugs because it can cause them to do things that they would not normally do. When someone does drugs, it hinders them from thinking properly. This means that their judgment is also off, and they can hurt people or break the law without thinking about the consequences. As well, it can hurt their health by changing the way their brain functions, and by making them crave more, they often overdose and die. Also, doing drugs can ruin any relationships you have by putting the ones close to you in danger. If you are in debt to a drug dealer, they may come after friends and family to get at you. This is why people should not do drugs.
Swiftwoof

Con

No crap Sherlock! The only reason why I accepted this debate is to show you how stupid and lopsided this debate really is. Did you only create this debate so you could win? It is clear that you just wanted to state this for B.S. If you agree, then vote for me, or comment on my side!!!
greencanon

Pro

I know that this is a lopsided debate and I made it just to feel like I wasn't alone in this thing. I am in 3 other debates where no one has responded for around 2 days. I didn't make it just to screw around, so go ahead just cote for con.
Swiftwoof

Con

Swiftwoof forfeited this round.
Posted by aburk903 3 years ago
aburk903
What a waste of a potentially interesting topic.
Posted by OliveJuice 3 years ago
OliveJuice
This could have easily been a great debate prompt and I do not believe that it was lopsided. However, neither side brought forth a decent argument.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
greencanonSwiftwoofTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't make any arguments. I will ignore pro's request to vote in favor of his opponent.