jdog2016
iholland95

People shouldn't be allowed to have names longer that 4 letters.

jdog2016

Pro

Round 1 for acceptance.

This is a troll debate. I do not actually believe the resolution. I am merely saying it for the sake of argument, and entertainment.

<>Profanity allowed

You will be arguing that people SHOULD be allowed to have names longer than 4 characters.

VOTING CATEGORY'S "SOURCES", "AGREED WITH BEFORE", AND "AGREED WITH AFTER" ARE TO BE CHANGED TO *HILARITY POINTS*. BASICALLY THOSE POINTS GO TO WHOEVER WAS THE FUNNIEST.
jdog2016

Pro

Thank you iholland95. I really don't know what else to say, so I'll leave it at that.

RIGHTY-OH, lets get started then.

So I was sitting on my couch one day. And suddenly I realized my chips were all gone. I'd eaten all of them.
A.

L.

L.
*of*
T.

H.

E.

M.

Then a thought popped into my head. What if my chips were gone because my name was longer than four characters. WTF?!? It made sense though...........DAMN.........So first, I was gonna just kill myself, because my name is Jayden, and that is OBVIOUSLY LONGER than four letters. I mean COME ON RIGHT!??! And, actually I tried to on several accounts....but ahhh that's for another time.

Anyway......

So then I realized that 'hey, I gotta change my matha fvckin' name DOG!'.

And THAT I DID.

My name is now Biff. Not Jayden. Who the fvck names their kid Jayden anyway. Jesus H. Fvck!

Ya, well I'm really dragin' this out, so I'll just start now.

Here are my reasons why everyone should have a name that is 4 or less characters.

1. People agree with me.

A recent survey at www.namesunder4.eu.com/ogay/uckfay/ouryay/elfsay states that over 99.99999% of the world has a letter in their name that is either a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x, y, or even z.

Now, if you multiply this surveys out-come by 26, you get what you get and you don't throw a fvcking fit GOD DAMMIT.

What I'm trying to say, is that most of the world has a name longer than 4 characters, and they wish they could just change their name, but they can't because they got taped to their bedroom door. They keep trying to get untapped, but people keep coming into their house and taping them up again.

We MUST stop the door tapping!!

s://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" data-sz="f" />
Do you even lift BRO????!!?!
Nope...

2. The World will Most Definitely End

"If we do not force every single person to have a short name, (under 4 letters), the world will get brain cancer and implode because it is unable to remember everyone's names." -- L
éd. Zep-Lain

Are you serious?!

You will let billions of people die, just so you can keep your faggety little queer name?

I was gonna make another argument, but I was like "naw bro, I'm hungry".

Vote
Pro
iholland95

Con

First of all I don't know how a bag of chips made you think of why people should have their names be 4 letters or less. I think that is quite strange to say the least. Second of all. The world won't end just because people have longs names. The world has gone on for centuries now and it hasn't ended yet and people have long names. So that proves that the world won't end. A black hole will have to hit the earth for it to end the world. Trust me.

You need to stop cursing in your arguments or you will lose points. You've made your point pretty clearly and you don't need to make it more clear by using curse words. That's not going to help you win.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
iholland95

Con

I see you forfeited the round. That's alright. But really the world can't just end because of someone not having their name be more than four letters. That's just nonsense talk
jdog2016

Pro

I did not purposely forfeit the last round. DDO would not give me the option to post an argument.

Because of this and also because round 2 was skipped, I suggest we null this debate.

PLEASE, NO ONE VOTE ON THIS DEBATE. If my opponent is a fair player, he/she will not argue with this statement, but in he/she's next post simply say, 'agree'.

Thanks. Sucks that this happened though. Hopefully we can debate another time.
Posted by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
What, no more than just four of the ABCs? What can be said with that? It's not a good idea. It will make most of us have the same name as a some guy we do not like. The IRS will call foul and blow up. Four is too few. Don't even talk of it.
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
<>Profanity allowed
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
no its a glitch in ddo. has happened to me only one other time.
Posted by ConservativePolitico 4 years ago
ConservativePolitico
How did that happen? Are you hacking?
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
skipped round 2 crap.........