candycrazy12
Natosomething

People shouldn't eat so much.

candycrazy12

Pro

People shouldn't eat so much because it is bad for them. There are so many obese people in the world, and they aren't doing anything about it.
Natosomething

Con

In some cases, people can suffer from anxiety disorders and eating food that they enjoy can calm them down. For example, boogie2988 (A well known YouTuber with 3,000,000+ subs). Boogie is extremely obese, however he suffered anxiety and panic-attacks as a child and eating lots of food full with fat was the only way to help calm and relax him.

I also believe that for obese people, it's a type of thing where 'once you go, you can't come back'. As children, they must of had very high portions daily with much more than 2000 calories. Now they're obese it's extremely hard for them to lose all that weight and give up all the fatty foods. Some people don't really care about their weight unless a GP tells them that it's life-threatening, but I think that the main reason why obesity is rising is because of how many new addictive types of food have been released and also how it'd be very tiring and exhausting for people that are obese to burn off their weight.
candycrazy12

Pro

His parents could have taken him to a doctor to give him medicine to calm him down.
Natosomething

Con

Natosomething forfeited this round.
candycrazy12

Pro

candycrazy12 forfeited this round.
Natosomething

Con

Natosomething forfeited this round.
candycrazy12

Pro

candycrazy12 forfeited this round.
Natosomething

Con

Natosomething forfeited this round.
candycrazy12

Pro

candycrazy12 forfeited this round.
Natosomething

Con

Natosomething forfeited this round.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
I think they should! I don't eat lunch or breakfast, and I remain at a good weight, I'm not overly skinny and I'm not fat. I do believe that people are getting too overweight. It makes me sad when I see a young kid over weight.
Posted by awilkows 1 year ago
awilkows
This can sorta tie in with eating disorders