People who believe homophobes are "bigots" are delusional.
Debate Rounds (3)
Homophobes don't dislike gays because of their beliefs or opinions. Homophobes dislike gays because of their homosexual behavior.. Disliking or disapproving a behavior is not "bigotry". Therefore, anyone who believes homophobes are "bigots" are delusional
Homophobia is rooted in unwanted sexual advances (Pirlott, Angela et al)
Homophobia rooted in disgust, not fear. (Olatunji et AL 2001)"
Bigotry -"intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
Delusion -" A false belief held despite strong evidence against it; self-deception.
You are a monster.
An Oxygen thief
The sort of person who leaves a prostitute dying in a gutter
You are what is wrong with the world today
Please take your own life before you reproduce and further taint this planet with your genes.
2. Embracing gay marriage embraces homosexuality because gay marriage is rooted in homosexuality.
3. Refusing to embrace a behavior is not "bigotry"
4. The problem is, gays are delusional. They view themselves as if they were a racial minority instead of a sexual minority.
5. People are not bigots for refusing to embrace polygamous marriage and incestuous marriage, Therefore, people are not bigots for refusing to embrace gay marriage
6. Gays are trying to keep themselves out of the category of sexual minorities all for the sake of having grounds to call people "bigots." Therefore, they must create a delusion that gays belong in the category with racial minorities instead of sexual minorities. In reality, gays clearly belong in the category with sexual minorities but accepting reality is not good for gays politically or socially
Well-endowedWladimir forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Bob13 11 months ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||7||0|
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins points for sources and arguments by default because Con did not use any while Pro did. Con also insulted Pro, losing conduct points, and he had really bad spelling.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.