Debating_Horse
Peyton.van

People who do not drive manual transmission cars are not bad.

Debating_Horse
Started: 1/19/2018 Category: Cars
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Debating_Horse

Pro

I made this in response to another online forum I saw last night criticizing drivers or people who do not own cars with a manual transmission. I will argue that people who do not drive manual transmission cars are not bad, and that transmission does not matter, and make someone more masculine or feminine.

The rules:

1. No forfeits
2. Any citations or foot/endnotes must be individually provided in the text of the debate
3. Maintain a civil and decorous atmosphere
4. No trolling
5. No "kritiks" of the topic
6. My opponent accepts all definitions and waives his/her right to add resolutional definitions
7. Violation of any of these rules or of any of the R1 set-up merits a loss

Round 1 is to accept.
2 for debate
3 for conclusion.

PLEASE DO NOT FORFEIT.
Peyton.van

Con

People who use manual transmission Are rude,stupid and cheap stakes plus everyone has a automatic get in 2018 you fools.
Debating_Horse

Pro

Are you taking the con side or are you being stupid? I am for the position that: "people who do not drive manual transmission cars are not bad people" You should be the one to argue against this and should provide arguments against this. In the next round, please be serious and focused. I would offer my argument right now.

Argument:

People who do not drive manual transmissions are not bad. I argue that this is because they simply choose the automatic transmission because it is better to work with, simple, and efficient. These people are not bad because of their choice, they are not "lazy" people, they are good people like you and me.

Conclusion:
The con person should provide his arguments against my argument in the following round of this debate.
Peyton.van

Con

Okay, You Call Me Stupid? Man I'm really thinking if you are. Manual is going to be easy and auto is hard. So I Say Manual people are good and auto suck.
Debating_Horse

Pro

I did not call you stupid, I made an assumption. Onwards...

Argument:

(cannot provide one as you did not even provide a good argument against the topic).

Can you actually provide an argument please? Please? Your are not doing anything productive, just making random claims.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
Not much of a debate when Peyton. van is an imbecile who has no clue how to debate
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
You're welcome!
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
Thank you for sympathizing!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Debating_Horse This is a horrible debate.

I'm sorry that you had to debate this troll.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
If you are intending to insult me, use your words right moron. And you FAILED at providing an argument to my arguments, you are a terrible opponent, it is fact. You did nothing but waste my time, it is YOU who is the retard, not me. Your opening argument was pathetic and retarded, it speaks for itself, read before you do something.
Posted by Peyton.van 3 weeks ago
Peyton.van
no wonder u and your stupid freind niegh you retard of a loser of a whiner
Posted by Peyton.van 3 weeks ago
Peyton.van
debating horse u have no chill at all you are so a whiner
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
This was terrible! One of the worst opponents I've ever debated! >:(
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
[Peyton.van] You have just screwed yourself. Are you truly taking the position of the con side? Or are you simply messing around?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Debating_Horse Vote for me in this debate: http://www.debate.org...
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 weeks ago
Leaning
Debating_HorsePeyton.vanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Before: I don't see how driving manual would make a person bad. After: Pro argued that manual was chosen at times due to people finding it easier to work with and that this did not effect their character. Con argument "Manual is going to be easy and auto is hard." did not provide a reason why this would be so. Conduct: Con failed to give debate proper arguments and wasted the time of anyone reading it. Spelling & Grammar: Both sides were understandable in this regard. Convincing Argument: See After above. Sources: Neither side used sources.