Furyan5
the_banjo_sender

People with low intelligence can't.....

Furyan5

Pro

Grasp that a rainbow is a reflection of the sun.
the_banjo_sender

Con

As I said in the other one, rainbows are not reflections. Instead, they are a phenomena that arises out of the principles of the refraction and convergence of light through the rain droplets that remain in the sky after a storm, not unlike how a prism separates sunlight into the colors of the rainbow. Seeing as reflection has nothing to do with rainbows, I propose that people with low intelligence should get their facts straight before insulting those with apparently lower brain powers.
Furyan5

Pro

Lol go to my album. Sorry I'm using my phone so can't post pics here. In my album you will see that sunlight is refracted and internally reflected as it passes through the raindrop.
the_banjo_sender

Con

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Furyan5

Pro

The difference between ignorant and stupid is that an ignorant person can learn while a stupid person clings to their beliefs even while faced with proof to the contrary. Now that I have shown you that reflection does indeed occur during the formation of a rainbow, do you concur that a rainbow is a reflection of the sun?
the_banjo_sender

Con

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Furyan5

Pro

My opponent has obviously seen the error in his statement and sees no need to argue further.
the_banjo_sender

Con

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
lol. Some idiot banned the other debate.