People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Humans eat meat

6Death6
Throwback

I think that humans shued not eat meat do to the fact that they are not meant for it just look at some other sites and come back and tell me your opinyoun....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Humans eat meat

6Death6

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Vietnam War era "The Draft".

Debating_Horse
What50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cmARm05qs I will be arguing that the draft was violating the rights of Americans who did not want to serve in a unjust war. My opponent will take the position as [Pro] he shall argue that the dr...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

What is the goverment from us?

IKNOWBEST12
Swiz

I see the fact that the government is hiding the truth from us. ALIENS AND SECRET SOCIETIES AS 1 PRIORITY! We all know its because of the fact society or humanity is not ready for this. If some of us cant even deal with other races there isn't a way we can handle aliens also due to religions. We should know that they are related allot with secret societies like the ILLUMINATI which is bent on controlling the world without any of us knowing. But I need to know more information and are you believi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

I ought to be allowed to kill the man who molested my son

Masterful
DawnBringerRiven

Very recently my son was brutally molested by a balding man. This man was his teacher, someone who should ensure my child's safety and protect him from harm. Instead he was pushing his fat grubby fingers deep into my sons anus. My beautiful son was attacked, his innocence stolen. I have every right to end the life of this predator. -That man is sexually attracted to children. You can't undo that, he will always be a threat to society, prison will not rehabilitate that. -He preyed upon...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Is there a purpose of living if we all die?

kynkyn03
Throwback

We are born into the world, restricted by government rules and forced to do something in order to get noticed. Is there even a point in shooting for the highest position in the world if we all are going to die in the end?...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Feminism is a useless movement in the U.S. in todays political landscape

MotorDog365
womenlover420

I am arguing that feminism is a dumb movement and serves no valuble purpose in the modern landscape. I am refering to the dictionary.com definition of feminism: the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men. My reasons are as follows: 1. There is NO legal right that women have over men 2. Women get full custody rights over a man in the case of a divorce 3. If a women steals a mans sperm, she can sue him for child support 4. Feminists shut down...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should guns be banned

roadrider13
Ghosty15

we start in the second round...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

if animals should no on reproduce asexually

dakotalucas165
JustEndMe

i think that animals should not reproduce asexually because if they could do that then there will be more of that kind of animals but on the good hand that would mean mor food for us humans and it would be a bad thing for the humans they will use up all of our recorces and leave barly anny for us to survigve on and then the world would be over for every boddy even the animals...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are kids growing up too fast

PikaV.SMimikyu
SpencerO

Girls are getting pregnant way too young, kids are talking about sex at 11 and 12, they are way too into fads and social media, and kids get smartphone s and tablets at 5. Someone needs to give these kids a talk....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago