People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should "Masterful" be banned on this site?!?!

roadrider13
Arganger

Masterful is a person that is on this site. You might have saw some of his debates and if you have noticed, his debates are extremely racist and hurtful to many people! He should be stopped!!!! He is hurting users and his reputation on this site!!! He should be banned!!!!!...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Brotherhood Reform

JimShady

Hello, this is more of an announcement than an actual debate. Many people have been stirred up by the recent rising of the Brotherhood, a DDO organization that promotes community, free speech, and open mindedness. However redeeming these qualities are, it's worthy to note that white supremacy seems to be the foundation, and one of the requirements to join is to have a Neo-Nazi skinhead as a profile picture. I believe the basic principles of the Brotherhood are honorable, but because of its...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

There are no good women on DDO to debate

missjones
Emilrose

Hey, I'm debating that on Debate.org the women are, let's say, a tad under-par. I've had some thoughtful debates with guys on here but there seems to be a severe lack of intelligent women. Please do not accept if you are male. Only females can accept this debate - or I will end it immediately. Thanks....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should service dogs be allowed in restaurants???

roadrider13

Service dogs are very helpful for people, but I was watching primtime justice one night and it reported a women that shouting at a veteran and his dog that the dog was allowed in a public restaurant. And then I wondered if service dogs should be allowed in public restaurants? I would appreciate your answer....

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Masterful aka What50 needs to take a diversity course!!

FanboyMctroll
HellishPanda

Masterful also known as What50 needs to take a course in diversity and also needs to graduate from high school. Dropouts do not contribute any useful debates on this site. As for his 14 year old followers, stay in school and learn something, don't listen to this racist fool....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Straight white males are the reason why man kind is no longer in the dark ages

Masterful

Welcome. In this debate I will begin by giving a brief overview of what I understand the white man has done for man kind, then I will defend my statement of "Straight white males are the reason why man kind is no longer in the dark ages" It will be up to my opponent to diminish my claim. It seems that white males are overwhelmingly responsible for a large amount of the worlds invention. Suggesting that white males not only have contributed more to human history, but on average, are more int...

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Black people are more animalistic than white people.

Masterful

This debate aims to tackle the very controversial question that philosophers and scientists a like, face. Are black people more animalistic than white people? I know some of you may be offended by the question posed here today, but bear with me as I aim to tackle some of the hardest questions that the modern world faces. Please keep an open mind and remember, blacks are people too. It's no secret that AIDs came from Africa because black men were making love to Chimps, argua...

Challenge Period
42 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Masterful & What50 should be made into pig feed

FanboyMctroll

Masterful and What50 are just racist skinheads that have nothing productive to contribute to on any of their debates, they only come on here to incite hatred and racism as are as useless in society as tits on a rooster. Therefore I suggest we turn them into pig feed...

Challenge Period
29 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

What is wrong with What50 & Masterful

FanboyMctroll

What is wrong with What50 and Masterful These two individuals are racist, homophobic, bigoted, cruel individuals who just enjoy posting racist debates and insensitive comments about disabled people or the LBGT community or the Jewish community or any other group of people that aren't white. I believe these 2 individuals should be removed from DDO as all they do is anger the rest of the members with their insensitive remarks, debates, comments. We can not encourage this type of behavior on...

Challenge Period
37 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

ViceRegent is unable to tell rational from irrational

NDECD1441

So far, ViceRegent's infamous debate (What is worse about an aethist) has proved him to be like one of DDO's former members, Purushadasa. Puru may or may not have meant it however Vice has insulted about all the comments and aethists adding with calling them 'irrational'. This debate will be about whether or not Vice can tell irrational from rational. The burden of proof is shared with both sides and if ViceRegent accepts this debate, merely calling me irrational will simply result in an automat...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago