DB1
Pokelord

Pepperoni pizza is better than cheese pizza

DB1

Pro

I think that pepperoni pizza is better than cheese pizza for multiple reasons. First off, the pepperoni on top adds more flavor to the pizza while cheese pizza only has cheese on it. Next, pepperoni tends to stay hot, therefore keeping the pizza fresh for longer. Finally, pepperoni pizza is healthier than cheese pizza because you get your meat in as well. In the end, I think that it is obvious that pepperoni pizza is better.
Pokelord

Con

Cheese pizza is good pizza because what if your a vegatarian
DB1

Pro

More people are meat lovers than vegetarians. If you are a vegetarian than you should be having spinage pizza. My point is that pepperoni offers more flavor than cheese, and if your vegetarian than spinage would be better than cheese beacuse it is healthy and has more flavor than cheese.
Pokelord

Con

Pokelord forfeited this round.
DB1

Pro

DB1 forfeited this round.
Pokelord

Con

Pokelord forfeited this round.
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
I think that pepperoni pizza is better than cheese pizza for multiple reasons. First off, the pepperoni on top adds more flavor to the pizza while cheese pizza only has cheese on it.

Multiple cheeses pizza has 100x more flavor then pepperoni pizza.

Next, pepperoni tends to stay hot, therefore keeping the pizza fresh for longer.

Sorry but that is a really funny statement. Pizza will stay hot no matter what the flavor.

Finally, pepperoni pizza is healthier than cheese pizza because you get your meat in as well. In the end, I think that it is obvious that pepperoni pizza is better.

a simple pizza -- crust and modest amounts of sauce and cheese -- is likely the healthiest. It can, of course, be made less than healthy by adding tons of toppings. *cough* pepperoni *cough*.