Purushadasa
AveryGaleson

Perfect Symmetry in Honeycombs is Proof of God

AveryGaleson

Purushadasa

Pro

HONEYBEES' PREFECT HEXAGONS

Did you know that honeybees design the most perfect hexagons known to man? It"s very difficult to produce a hexagon in which all six sides are exactly the same length and all six angles are exactly equal. In fact, it has proven impossible for human beings to do so.

Throughout history, the world"s greatest artists and mathematicians alike have always been frustrated in their efforts to produce the perfect hexagon shape. Some are able to produce better ones than others, but nobody has ever been able to produce an absolutely perfect one.

In fact, even the world"s most sophisticated computers have never been able to produce a perfect hexagon shape: There has always been some discrepancy of length and symmetry, whether large or small, among the six sides and six corners in all man-made and computer-made hexagons ever produced. Human beings simpy don"t possess the intelligence necessary to design a perfect hexagon -- not even with the assistance of the most advanced modern computers.

However, the hexagons that honeybees produce are different:

A cross-section of the hexagonal capsules that honeybees design and build to store their honey reveals exactly symmetrical angles and six sides of exactly equal length -- hexagon shapes more consistently accurate than any human being or computer has ever been able to design.

Computer scientists have always been baffled at the fact that honeycombs are so perfectly designed that their computers can"t even calculate the angular and symmetrical accuracy of their hexagonal shapes; when using computers to study the angular and lengthwise symmetry of honeycombs, the accuracy of the shapes in the honeycombs is always found to exceed even the limits of perfection that can be programmed into the computers: The honeycombs themselves always exceed the perfection of the most sophisticated scientific standards of measurement available.

The hexagonal shapes that the honeybees use for their honeycombs are also the most efficient possible use of building material. Out of all the shapes that can fit together in a grid, the hexagon shape is the one that requires the smallest amount of edge material (the total length of the lines that make up their outer edges is very short compared to the lines present in other shapes). In other words, the ratio of total length of edge material to inner volume is smaller than that of any other possible grid shape. This means that honeycombs require less wax to construct than any other possible grid design would require.

How do the honeybees know how to design and produce such perfect hexagonal shapes, while the best human artists, mathematicians, and scientists in the world are unable to do so? Also, how do the honeybees know that the hexagonal shape is the most efficient use of their beeswax? What is the original source for this amazing fund of intelligence? There are only two possible sources for such advanced intelligence:

1. The younger honeybees learn how to design perfect hexagons from other, older honeybees who already possess such intelligence,

or,

2. The honeybees don"t actually know anything about geometry or about producing hexagons, they "just do it" without necessarily possessing any intelligence.

In the first case, tracing this system of learning from older honeybees back in time, there would have to have been a first honeybee who knew how to design perfect hexagons, who began this system, and who taught it to the others who didn"t yet know how, then those honeybees taught the same knowledge to younger honeybees, and so forth. The main problem with this conclusion is that honeybees cannot reproduce at all without honeycombs (honeybee eggs require honeycombs in order to develop and hatch), so it would have been impossible for this supposed "first honeybee" to have ever had any contact with any honeycomb, or to have ever hatched from an egg, and therefore impossible for her to have ever existed at all. So this cannot possibly be an accurate explanation regarding the source of the honeybees" intelligence to design perfect hexagon shapes.

This leaves only option 2.

However, this option implies a much larger problem: If the honeybees don"t possess the intelligence to design perfect hexagons, then how is it that they manage to produce perfect hexagons? If the intelligence doesn"t come from bees, then from what source does this intelligence originally come?

Intelligence is a function of consciousness, and only living beings possess consciousness. Non-living things such as minerals, water, fire, chemicals, air, electricity, radiation, and other non-living objects and energies possess neither consciousness nor intelligence, so the intelligence required to design the perfect hexagons found in honeycombs could not possibly come from any non-living object or energy.

So, if the intelligence required to produce perfect hexagons comes neither from bees, nor from non-living matter, nor from non-living energy, then what is its original source?

The only rational conclusion is that the intelligence comes from a living, conscious being other than bees. This living, conscious being must necessarily possess greater intelligence and knowledge than the human race possesses, because all human beings also lack the intelligence and knowledge to produce as perfect a hexagon shape as the honeybees on this planet produce every day.

So who is this living, conscious being who possesses greater intelligence and greater geometric knowledge than any human being? Is there some plant or animal that possesses such intelligence? No -- plants and animal species are never more intelligent than human beings.

The only conclusion left is that there is a living, conscious, intelligent designer who is neither plant, animal, nor human, and who possesses greater intelligence and greater knowledge than the human race possesses. The scriptures reveal the identity of this intelligent designer as God.

Other than God, there can be no rational explanation for the inherent angular and symmetrical perfection concretely and demonstrably present within the hexagonal structure of honeycombs.
AveryGaleson

Con

Bees are actually programmed complex robots planted on Earth by an Alien civilization. While it could be argued that bees are organic, not all robots are made of metal. The aliens clearly have a complex understanding of organic biology, so they easily synthesize the molecules and components needed to create self-replicating bee drones. The ancient aliens that visited Earth took note of the insects, which were dominant at the time and they planted several variations of their information transmitting bee robots. The spy drones were made using organic material so they could easily replicate on Earth without the need of mining or introducing new forms of life to the planet, which would be a dead giveaway that they were spy drones.

Now, obviously, since bee spy drones are very intelligent and are controlled at the Alien's forward outpost on Saturn. It is quite clear that the bees create hexagonal honeycombs because the Aliens appreciate look of the shape and the fact that structures can easily be made using the shape. It is why the poles of Saturn are hexagons. The aliens artificially altered the atmosphere to make it look hexagonal, possibly as a sign to show that they had a base there for any future intelligent explorers that discover the secret of the bees.

The reason why bees sting is not because they are doing it out of defense, but instead they are collecting DNA samples and transmitting them back to the forward base on Saturn. However, most models are only good for one transmission because they are made of weaker organic technology. This is why most bees die after using their information collection device, as they have no more use.

The reason why humans have not discovered the secret of these bee spy drones is because the technology used by the aliens is far more complex than anything under human understanding. But eventually, we will develop the technology and find out exactly what the bees have been doing this whole time.
Purushadasa

Pro

Wow.

My "opponent" wrote:

"Bees are actually programmed complex robots planted on Earth by an Alien civilization."

Wow.

My "opponent" clearly lost this debate, no matter how anyone votes.
AveryGaleson

Con

It appears that my opponent is incapable of producing an argument against mine and has therefore forfeited.
Purushadasa

Pro

My argument appears in my OP.
AveryGaleson

Con

It appears that my opponent is incapable of producing any further arguments to prove that Bees are not in fact organic alien-designed drones. Therefore my opponent has forfeited the debate.
Purushadasa

Pro

My argument appears in my OP.

The so-called "argument" posited by my "opponent" is not a serious argument. Therefore I won this debate.
AveryGaleson

Con

Purushadasa

Pro

My "opponent" is nothing but an unintelligent troll that has nothing to offer to the debate.

Therefore I won this debate.
AveryGaleson

Con

My opponent has resorted to using ad hominem attacks. It also appears that my opponent is incapable of producing any further arguments to prove that Bees are not in fact organic alien-designed drones. Therefore my opponent has forfeited the debate.
Posted by NDECD1441 5 months ago
NDECD1441
Soooooo hes leaving? Yay?
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Thank you all for so many kind and intelligent posts.

My engagement on this site was intended, from the beginning, to be a nothing more than a temporary experiment.

I didn't know specifically when it was going to end, until this evening: My girlfriend, Bhaktin Caroline, said something to me that inspired me to make tonight the end of the experiment.

Bhaktin Caroline matters much, much more than this website.

If you are still feeling overly attached after I leave, I apologize, but I will still be leaving nonetheless: I won't be engaging in any further debates, arguments, or conversations on this site, and nor will I be reading any further posts uploaded by its kind and intelligent members -- starting now.

You can argue amongst yourselves, from now on.

Good-bye! =)
Posted by smurfy101 5 months ago
smurfy101
@AveryGaleson I love you no homo
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Without God no one could objectively get bummed

God will bum you.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Puru got bummed
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
The bumbling babbling baby brained self appointed prophet Purushadasa can't even assume that nature is responsible for bees honeycombs which is certainly a lot more responsible than christianity ever could hope to be with all of its hatred especially its god and its hatred towards children. The self appointed prophet should braid his armpits with battery acid.
Posted by NDECD1441 5 months ago
NDECD1441
The bias in the voting system was made by your @$$holic attitude
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
You seem depressed: Depression is par for the course, with the believer in atheist Dogma.

Also, you lost this debate, hands down: Thanks for your time! =)
Posted by AveryGaleson 5 months ago
AveryGaleson
*Sigh*
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
My "opponent" wrote:

"My opponent has resorted to using ad hominem attacks"

Without God, ad hominem attacks could not be objectively wrong.

" It also appears that my opponent is incapable of producing any further arguments"

My argument appears in my OP.

I clearly won this debate, and if the "voters" vote in favor of my opponent, then it is simply more evidence of the fact that the so-called "voting" system on this site is inherently flawed by dint of being guaranteed to be biased, and is a complete joke as well as an utter waste of time.
Vote Placed by JimShady 4 months ago
JimShady
PurushadasaAveryGalesonTied
Vote Placed by DNehlsen 5 months ago
DNehlsen
PurushadasaAveryGalesonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro resorted to ad hom attacks and thus loses conduct. He was also unable to refute his opponents argument in any way, shape, or form. Therefore Con wins the argument as well.
Vote Placed by Phenenas 5 months ago
Phenenas
PurushadasaAveryGalesonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument was nonsensical garbage, typical for supporters of intelligent design. Con's argument was garbage as well, but at least it was creative. Also, points for conduct because Pro insulted his opponent.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 5 months ago
dsjpk5
PurushadasaAveryGalesonTied