yoosamue
fire_wings

Personal success

fire_wings

yoosamue

Con

How can you define personal success ? Can someone boast of someone else sucess because they are family member of that peeson.? Can a family take credit for what you did after you die?
fire_wings

Pro

Framework

This debate is merely a question, unlike the resolution. Because BoP is shared, and he merely asks a question, this means that if I answer the question, I win. My opponent can't rebut my answer because it is an "opinion" and an opinion is never wrong. So I will answer the question, then that means that my burden is filled, I win.

Question/ Answer

Pro's first question: "How can you define personal sucess?"

Here is a quote of someone's answer, "You see, success is a very personal thing. What drives one entrepreneur may be radically different for another. And understanding how others measure success can help you better understand your own definition.

For me, it's "Success is spending the majority of my time focused on work or tasks that are fulfilling, leveraging my Zone of Genius, maximizing my potential and helping other people in a meaningful way while providing the freedom, lifestyle and experiences that I desire [1]"

I think this is right also. I think that sucess is that your goal is acheived, and you finished what you had to do or what you were expected, that is sucess in my definiton.

Pro's next question, "Can someone boast of someone else sucess because they are family member of that peeson.?"

I will assume, "peeson" is person. No. It isn't you who did it. Lets say that your brother successed in going to somewhere or getting a job, does that mean that you went there or did what he did?No. This is why I think that you can't boast for someone else success. You can say that you did it, but then tha does not mean you can boast because you did not do it by yourself.

Pro's last question is, "Can a family take credit for what you did after you die?"

I say No. As I said as it is not you in the second answer, even in this one, just because they died doesn't mean family can get credit for it.

Because I answered my questions, and filled my burden, I win. This debate isn't really a debate, just a question. Put these on opinions topic. I win.

[1] http://www.inc.com...

yoosamue

Con

More to that I can't take credit for my brother because he fight during ww1/ ww2. they will take all credit even if they die the courageous things they did will be recorded in their name, not one of his families name. Although the families will be recognize but their share is going to be way lower
fire_wings

Pro

Framework

I extend my case because my opponent has no refuted my case yet. I will rebut my opponent's second round. I cannot defend my own case because my opponent has not refuted it. The BoP was shared. I filled it in the first round, and my opponent's burden was to rebut my answers to the questions, which he did not do.

Rebuttals

1. My opponent says, "then I can't take credit for my brother because he was fighting the wars." I never said that you can't get credit. I just said that you can't boast about it, because you did not do it by yourself. You can be proud by it, but you can't boast for it because you did not do it by yourself. My opponents argument is rebutted. There is a record, but then my argument in the first round and my opponents question in the first round was boasting, not credit.

As I rebutted my opponents case, and because my opponent failed to fill the Burden of Proof when I filled the Burden of Proof, vote for Pro!!! I extend my case.
yoosamue

Con

yoosamue forfeited this round.
fire_wings

Pro

I extend my arguments. Vote for PRO!!!

djfjdhfujfjndhfteghhehrhrhrhhhffhfhffhhfhfhfbbfctshjakkmndncuuiirkkrmx smnbabdhfhfnfnfndsh
yoosamue

Con

yoosamue forfeited this round.
fire_wings

Pro

EXTEND, VOTE FOR PRO!!!!!!

88r8e8r8r8r8r8r8r8r8r8r88r8r8r8r8r8r8
yoosamue

Con

yoosamue forfeited this round.
fire_wings

Pro

EXTEND, VOTE FOR PRO!!!!!!

88r8e8r8r8r8r8r8r8r8r8r88r8r8r8r8r8r8
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
yoosamuefire_wingsTied