Natsu145
ZeldaMafia

Pewdiepie sucks

Started: 5/26/2016 Category: TV

Natsu145

Pro

Hello guys, today I'm going to be talking about well, as you guessed, Pewdiepie sucks. As we all know, Pewdiepie is the most subscribed and well known channel on youtube. I believe that Pewdiepie sucks because one, is commentary is HORRIBLE. Two, he does a lot of games other youtubers have already done even BETTER. Also Pewdiepie honestly only cares about the money now more than anything now. Also, like most other youtubers, Pewdiepie did youtube because he wanted attention, fame, and views. There are RARELY any youtubers that actually do youtube just for the sake of entertaining others. It's very rare. Thus, this leads me to the conclusion that Pewdiepie sucks. And DO NOT go FANBOYING all over me. At least come up with a valid argument.
ZeldaMafia

Con

Hey!

I accept your debate. Since you haven't said something specific about the rules, I'll just dive straight in and counter your points.

"I believe that Pewdiepie sucks because one, is commentary is HORRIBLE."

This argument is not valid because, really? You may not like his commentary, but 44 million other people do. So should PewDiePie change just to suit your needs? I don't think so. Whatever he does entertains his strong fan base of 44 million viewers or as he puts it "bros".
44 million+ at the time of posting this argument.
Bottom line, its your opinion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two, he does a lot of games other YouTubers have already done even BETTER."

If you would have seen his "Draw My Life" and other related videos, you know that Pewds does not play games like a tutorial; showing viewers exactly how to win and master a particular game. He plays games cause he enjoys them and so do his viewers.
https://www.youtube.com...

"Also Pewdiepie honestly only cares about the money now more than anything now. Also, like most other YouTubers, Pewdiepie did YouTube because he wanted attention, fame, and views. "

You sound suspiciously like Malcolm_1466 here, god forbid you aren't him. Anyway, you have no evidence to prove your above statement.

"There are RARELY any youtubers that actually do YouTube just for the sake of entertaining others. It's very rare. Thus, this leads me to the conclusion that Pewdiepie sucks."

I assume what you are implying is that most YouTubers work for money. While, that is not completely true, it is true that YouTubers need money. Professional you tubers (generally 500k subbed) have taken YouTube up as their job. And as, you yourself mentioned PewDiePie is the most subscribed channel on you tube (he has over 44 million subscribers at the time of posting). Surely, even a layman can understand that it is his job now.

I believe it takes a lot of money to run an YouTube channel. You need proper cameras, lighting and other equipment. Above all, you need to be willing to spend a lot of time on your videos. I am sure that a normal gaming video of 15 minutes takes at least 1.5 hours to fully edit, you can realize what amount of effort needs to be put in. This, considering Pewds uploads a bare minimum of 1 video every day (even when on tour/ holidays).

Surely, You tubers have some motivation after putting in so much effort, right? There you go. "Money, fame and views"just like you put it.

Even if you say that pewdiepie works for money, it does not explain why he sucks. In that case, every you tuber, you ever knew sucks (well most of them) . Because there are only a handful of people who are famous but haven't monetized their videos.

So, I rest my case and affirm that PewDiePie does not suck and that he is a good Youtuber.

Best of Luck to you.
Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, I believe that we have a few things to discuss, and no. I'n not dillon the hacker or Malcolm.

- It's not necessarily THAT hard to get the necessary equipment needed to make a youtube channel. All you honestly need is a brain and some money. Also, Pewdiepie barely puts crap into his video. Since Pewdiepie is a gaming channel, he doesn't have to edit anything at ALL. And all the animations he made were done by OTHER people. Gaming channels really don't do craph at all, and you saying that Pewdiepie does at LEAST 1.5 hours to edit is hilarious. If you actually look at the statistics, comedy or informative channels on youtube upload only around one or 2 videos per WEEK. Not to mention that does types of channels have to come up with jokes, they do programming, search up research online, and TONS of editing. All gaming channels have to do is get a game with some proper equipment and play it. It honestly couldn't be simpler.

- Also, I never said that the only reason Pewdiepie sucks is because he wants money. That is basically what you are implying;"Even if you say that pewdiepie works for money, it does not explain why he sucks" Also when you said this sentence, I BURST into laughter," Because there are only a handful of people who are famous but haven't monetized their videos." EVERY FAMOUS PERSON ON YOUTUBE HAS MONOTIZED THEIR VIDEOS BECAUSE EVERYONE MONEY. And you honestly can't deny that no one wants money. Also, all of the youtubers I watch don't suck. Sure they MOST LIKELY make videos so they can make money but at least their content is good. Also the part you said about Pewdiepie having better commentary is your own opinion. Also, Pewdiepie always tries to be funny but he usually fails. Besides the part when you said that Pewdiepie does is youtube for a job is true, which MEANS however, he DOES want money and he DOES want fame AND he does want fortune since Youtube is his job and he needs to make money off of it. Also I watched Pewdipe "draw my life video." He never said once on that video that he did youtube just for the benefits of others. He did youtube because he loved gaming, he wanted to feel happy, and he wanted/needed money. He did youtube really only for his own benefit.

-Pewdiepie may have 44 million suscribers, but BARELY 44 million poeple even match is videos. You see, subscriptions are such a bad way to measure oh good someone is at youtube. Also, Pewdiepie at an advantage being in Sweden because in Sweden, there weren't many competitors, thus leading to Pewdiepies channel beginning to wax. Also since his girlfriend, Marzia, is italian, he visitied Italy once to visit Marzia while he was still making videos. Then he began to dominate Italy. Let me remind you that this aren't countries at the time that really cared about youtube at all. When he gained enough followers, he then proceeded to go to the UK and America were some people would already know about him, and spread knews that the Pewds is coming. And since more people knew about him, the more people came to him to watch his content since they didn't know any other really big youtubers at the time. His channel then procceded to gain property until well, 44 million subscribers. Pewdiepie got more attention than he deserved if you ask me. I know a lot of other channels that make me laugh all the time just, naturally, but they don't get much attention. The channels name is QuackityHq. Here's a link.

https://www.youtube.com...

-Here's a gaming channel that I think deserves more attention but still does have a fairly sized youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com...

-Well I've made my case clear and square, so I wish to my opponent, GOOD LUCK!
ZeldaMafia

Con

Hey! I have included most of your statements in quotations and underneath them, my responses.
Just one thing, next time could you summarize all your points and place them one after the another. This would make it easier for you, the audience and me. (Just a suggestion, nothing offensive.)

Also, anything new brought up by me is also arranged in order.

OK Then, lets begin!

"It's not necessarily THAT hard to get the necessary equipment needed to make a youtube channel. All you honestly need is a brain and some money."Also, Pewdiepie barely puts crap into his video. Since Pewdiepie is a gaming channel, he doesn't have to edit anything at ALL. And all the animations he made were done by OTHER people."

Firstly, I disagree with you that Pewdiepie is a gaming Channel. He is not entirely into gaming and as I mentioned before he does not play games as if he were giving a tutorial. He plays them because he enjoys them and so do his fans. He also has many vlogs, unboxing events, meet ups and rants. Those, I assume you would agree take time to edit and make from scratch.

Secondly, "all the animations were made by other people?" Shouldn't he have been copyrighted and banned by now then? Obviously, games were made by other developers and game designers. I mean by qualification he is NOT A GAME DESIGNER. His Job is to play the games that they make. Some companies such as the developers of Amnesia, etc have openly agreed that Pewdiepie playing their games has affected thier sales in a positive way.

Lastly, it takes a lot of time, money and dedication to start a channel.
https://www.youtube.com...

^^ That alone is only the cost involved. Obviosuly when you start, it going to take you some time to edit and create content.

-----------

"Gaming channels really don't do craph at all, and you saying that Pewdiepie does at LEAST 1.5 hours to edit is hilarious. If you actually look at the statistics, comedy or informative channels on youtube upload only around one or 2 videos per WEEK."

Like I said before, he is not entirely into gaming. He does vlogs and other non-gaming videos. I was never against any comedy or informative science channel anyway. It obviously takes them more time with all the research and stuff. I don't see how this a negative and how it can be PewDiePie's fault. Just cause these channels earn lesser amounts of money does not mean PewDiePie is at fault. Science and Documentary Channels have lower upload rates, Like 1 or 2 videos every week. Thus, they earn less. I mean, it was their choice to start a youtube channel in the first place. So, I don't see how you can go around talking trash about PewDiePie for that?
And it's not that they have a problem anyway. They are more than happy with the money they earn. It's you who is just making a big deal out of it.

----------

" Also, I never said that the only reason Pewdiepie sucks is because he wants money. That is basically what you are implying;"Even if you say that pewdiepie works for money, it does not explain why he sucks" Also when you said this sentence, I BURST into laughter," Because there are only a handful of people who are famous but haven't monetized their videos." EVERY FAMOUS PERSON ON YOUTUBE HAS MONOTIZED THEIR VIDEOS BECAUSE EVERYONE MONEY. And you honestly can't deny that no one wants money. Also, all of the youtubers I watch don't suck. Sure they MOST LIKELY make videos so they can make money but at least their content is good. Also the part you said about Pewdiepie having better commentary is your own opinion. Also, Pewdiepie always tries to be funny but he usually fails. Besides the part when you said that Pewdiepie does is youtube for a job is true, which MEANS however, he DOES want money and he DOES want fame AND he does want fortune since Youtube is his job and he needs to make money off of it. Also I watched Pewdipe "draw my life video." He never said once on that video that he did youtube just for the benefits of others. He did youtube because he loved gaming, he wanted to feel happy, and he wanted/needed money. He did youtube really only for his own benefit."

This alone took me 10 minutes to read but anyway.........

I don't honestly get why you would laugh at something that is put so simply.

"EVERY FAMOUS PERSON ON YOUTUBE HAS MONOTIZED THEIR VIDEOS BECAUSE EVERYONE MONEY"
Why do you think I have been trying to imply all the way long?
If you haven't understood, here it is in simple English sans spelling and grammatical errors.

The fact that youtubers want to earn money does not make them suck. This applies to all youtubers including Pewdiepie. I still don't get why you are against the idea of someone earning money. That too, if they have earned it honestly. This is the reason why I'm against freebooters.

-----------

Who doesn't want money if they are working full time in a job? I don't even think Mother Teresa would agree to those terms. Obviously he needs money. Everyone does. Right? I don't understand what problem you have with him earning money. Do you help him to make videos? No. Does he steal your content? No. Does he steal anyone else's? No.

So I don't understand what's itching you. His hardwork and his money. The equation is very simple. Can't be put more simpler than this.

You watched his "Draw my life" to see whether he would say that he works for others. What? When I told you to watch his video I didn't mean to look out for those words exactly. I meant to tell you about his humility and how down-to-earth he really is.

----------

" He did youtube because he loved gaming, he wanted to feel happy, and he wanted/needed money. He did youtube really only for his own benefit."

These sentences have no co-relation to each other. He needed money so he instantly becomes an arrogant douchebag? A sucker? What logic is that? Everybody need money to survive. Me, you, Obama and Trump too. Granted, Trump could probably live off whatever he has made till now. Like, I said and so did he, he doesn't do youtube for money. Which is why he never reveals to his fans how much he earns from youtube.

-----------

-"Pewdiepie may have 44 million subscribers, but BARELY 44 million people even match is videos."

Barely 44 million people watch his videos eh? Is that why he has OVER FREAKING 10 BILLION VIDEO VIEWS on his channel? Yes he does have 10 billion+ views on his channel. Google it. You're the kind of guy/ girl (gender equality) who would question how he could have 10 Billion views when there are only 7 Billion People on this planet.
Get your facts right.

I mean if you assume PewDiePie's fanbase to be a country then they would be the 31st Largest by population between UKRAINE AND KENYA.

http://www.infoplease.com...

But anyway, this is all for now folks.

Thank you and Best of Luck!
Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, I believe that we have some things to go over.

"Firstly I disagree with you that Pewdiepie is a gaming channel. He is not entirely into gaming as I mentioned before he does not play games as if he were giving a tutorial." First of all, you don't have to have tutorials about games to automatically make yourself a gaming channel. Also I don't see how this DISSAPROVES of the fact that Pewdiepie isn't a gaming channel. Your basically saying that Pewdiepie records games but he doesn't make tutorials, so that means he isn't a gaming channel. This makes no sense what so ever.

-"He also has many vlogs. unboxing events, meet ups, and rants. Those I assume you would agree take time to edit and make from scratch." No, I don't agree. The con is obviously trying to make up weak counter arguments that in the end, just go against himself. Why would you think that these take any real effort AT ALL to even do. I just don't get it.

-"Shouldn't he have been copyrighted and banned by now then?" (Because the animation that Pewdiepie has were made by other people). I'm sorry friend, it seems that you don't know the definiton of a COLLABORATION. Tons of other channels do this to. So your saying that all the other channels that have animations made by other people, should've already been copyrighted? "Lastly, it takes a lot of time, money, and dedication to start a channel.(btw I watched the video).
Ok, I agree that it takes a good amount of money to create a youtube channel. But, you can take all of the amount of money needed for making a youtube channel and make it by one, getting recording software. There, problem solved people. Besides, Pewdiepie, has I have stated once again, thought youtube as his JOB, so he can make MONEY. That's why he used the "expensive" way to get the necessary equipment in order to work. He never gave a second thought of entertaining people. Also. since Pewdiepie is a gaming channel, it really doesn't take any time and dedication for him to keep his channel going. The amount of time his video has is literally all the work he's done. If you count playing video games work that is. Also, you only have to upload one video per day. omg so hard.

-"I was never against any comedy or informative science channel anyway." I never said you were. When you said that Pewdiepie has to do a lot of editing AND work, I was just comparing the amount of work Pewdiepie does compared to the comedy and informative channels. Obviously they do more work than Pewdiepie. I also never said that because it's Pewdipies fault that these type of channels get lesser amounts of money because of him. Again the con is pointing out false statements so he can look like he's making a valid argument.

-"EVERY FAMOUS PERSON ON YOUTUBE HAS MONOTIZED THEIR VIDEO BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS MONEY." (sorry I forget the want).'Why do you think I have been trying to imply all the way long." Let me take this quote from one of your previous arguments.'There are only a handful of people who are famous but haven't monotized their videos." Now the con is being a hypocrite to try and show a valid argument. "What? When I told you to watch his video I didn't mean to look out or those words exactly. I meant to tell you about his humility and how down to earth he really his." First of all, I have a question on how he even displayed ANY humility what so ever. You mean him just not bragging how many suscribers he has?

-"He did youtube because he loved gaming, we wanted to feel happy, and wanted/needed money. He did youtube really for his own benefit." 'Those sentences have no co-relation to each other.' Yes, they actually do, unfortunately for you,. If you had a job, you would want that job to be fun, yes? You would want it to be something you would enjoy. But you also shouldn't forget that the main purpose of a job is to get money. That was what I was trying to imply

-"Who would question how he could have 10 billion views when there are only 7 billion people on the planet." I did an experiment with youtube. What I did was I uploaded a random, 5-second video and then I viewed it. Since no one really knew my channel and that I didn't have any previous uploads, it got no views. So when I viewed my own video and then came back to it. It said their were 1 views. When I looked at it again and then exited out. It said their were 2 views. This means that the same person can watch a video over and over again, and the system well still count them as views. This means that the same people could watch Pewdiepie's videos over and over again, and their views would still count. Also, it would actually be IMPOSSIBLE for everybody in the world to know who Pewdiepie is since 4.4 BILLION PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCES TO INTERNET. Here's the link.

http://www.npr.org...

- Also, as I mentioned before, 4.4 billion people don't have access to internet. Which means that some of the top leading countries in the world in terms of population don't have internet as a majority. Also, keep in mind that 31st is still a long ways from even the top ten. Plus Sweden didn't really care about youtube at all for that time.

-Also in the comment section and about chuggaconroy. Let me just say this, his cat just recently died about a month ago and before his cat died he was uploading content daily. Also just recently he went to Momocon Atlanta. So you just can't say Chuggaconroy uploads 2 videos at a time without knowing the history of the channel itself

Well I wish the best of luck to you and I hope you can come up with valid arguments!
ZeldaMafia

Con

Hey!
I'm going to begin by stating your last argument about chuggaaconroy because I find it extremely ironic, should you state something like it.

"Let me just say this, his cat just recently died about a month ago and before his cat died he was uploading content daily. Also just recently he went to Momocon Atlanta. So you just can't say Chuggaconroy uploads 2 videos at a time without knowing the history of the channel itself."

Let me just ask you one simple question: Who brought up the topic of chuggaaconroy?

Me? You? I guess so. It is your evidence/citation so you should be fully informing me about him, not me. Why should I research? If I say something I should explain it and so should you if you do. Pretty basic rule of debates right?

"his cat just recently died about a month ago and before his cat died he was uploading content daily. "
Also, if you look closely, last month he uploaded about 15 to 16 videos, averaging to about 1 videos per 2 days (April was 30 days long). I don't see how that can be very regular for someone who started uploading 8 years (channel About) ago compared to pewdiepie who started 5 years ago. Please don't say that it is because of the content he uploads, since his channel is almost entirely dedicated to Pokemon (which if you didn't know is a game). Since you yourself state "Since Pewdiepie is a gaming channel, he doesn't have to edit anything at ALL."

Serious youtubers like Pewdiepie, overwork and produce videos before events and conferences, so that their upload rate is not affected.

I am not against chuggaa, In fact I feel sad for his loss. Its just you who is trying to bring up something emotional, when it can be explained pretty easily.
------
Moving onto to your other arguments.....

"" First of all, you don't have to have tutorials about games to automatically make yourself a gaming channel. Also I don't see how this DISSAPROVES of the fact that Pewdiepie isn't a gaming channel. Your basically saying that Pewdiepie records games but he doesn't make tutorials, so that means he isn't a gaming channel. This makes no sense what so ever.""

Actually your statement does not make any sense. Here's why....
If you reread my statement you will find that I have included the word "entirely". The sentence is "He is not entirely into gaming and as I mentioned before he does not play games as if he were giving a tutorial."
Basically, he is not fully a gamer, he does other things like vlogs and rants.
He is not a GAMER he is an YOUTUBER. There's a difference.He frequently changes between vlogs, games, rants, fridays-with-pewds and other series.

----------------
" I'm sorry friend, it seems that you don't know the definiton of a COLLABORATION. Tons of other channels do this to. So your saying that all the other channels that have animations made by other people, should've already been copyrighted? "Lastly, it takes a lot of time, money, and dedication to start a channel.(btw I watched the video)."

I have some things to say about this:

But firstly, I have to point out that my opponent is not clearly stating things and often has resorted to changing his arguments. I can bet that he did not include the word "COLLABORATION" before.

Secondly, Stealing and Collaborating with someone is very different. I know what a collab is.
-------

" Besides, Pewdiepie, has I have stated once again, thought youtube as his JOB, so he can make MONEY. That's why he used the "expensive" way to get the necessary equipment in order to work. He never gave a second thought of entertaining people."

I was the first one to say that PewDiePie took it up as a job, not YOU. Please stop being extremely hypocritical.
Also, what do you mean by "expensive"? That word makes no sense in this context. He never thought of entertaining people? 44 million people are really stupid right? No.

"Ok, I agree that it takes a good amount of money to create a youtube channel. But, you can take all of the amount of money needed for making a youtube channel and make it by one, getting recording software. There, problem solved people." This makes no sense whatsoever. I can understand making a few grammatical errors and typos, but there has to be a limit.

"Also. since Pewdiepie is a gaming channel, it really doesn't take any time and dedication for him to keep his channel going. The amount of time his video has is literally all the work he's done. If you count playing video games work that is. Also, you only have to upload one video per day. omg so hard."You talk like as if you have 10 youtube channels earning you millions. I'm not an youtuber but after watching countless draw my life's, backstories about youtubers, I assert that it takes a lot of effort to be one. A SUCCESSFUL ONE.
Also, nothing can run without dedication. Nothing.
If Pewds was not dedicated, he would be uploading 2 videos daily and even when he is on tour.
----------

-"I was never against any comedy or informative science channel anyway." I never said you were. When you said that Pewdiepie has to do a lot of editing AND work, I was just comparing the amount of work Pewdiepie does compared to the comedy and informative channels. Obviously they do more work than Pewdiepie. I also never said that because it's Pewdipies fault that these type of channels get lesser amounts of money because of him. Again the con is pointing out false statements so he can look like he's making a valid argument."

Just one word - HYPOCRITE
Try to properly imply what you're saying because not everyone has exactly the same interpretation of something, rather than claiming you have done your best. You are covering up for your last arguments that I have already successfully managed to counter. I may sound a bit arrogant, but trust me the truth is bitter.
----------

-"EVERY FAMOUS PERSON ON YOUTUBE HAS MONOTIZED THEIR VIDEO BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS MONEY." (sorry I forget the want).'Why do you think I have been trying to imply all the way long." Let me take this quote from one of your previous arguments.'There are only a handful of people who are famous but haven't monotized their videos." Now the con is being a hypocrite to try and show a valid argument. "

Ironic thing is pro is calling me a hypocrite.
Please reread my Round 2.
----------------

-"He did youtube because he loved gaming, we wanted to feel happy, and wanted/needed money. He did youtube really for his own benefit." 'Those sentences have no co-relation to each other.' Yes, they actually do, unfortunately for you,. If you had a job, you would want that job to be fun, yes? You would want it to be something you would enjoy. But you also shouldn't forget that the main purpose of a job is to get money."

The main purpose of a job is to earn money? But, you can earn money only when you are happy? If PewDiePie did youtube for money, he could just copy other's content and post it on facebook (freebooters) and get away with it. Some People actually do that to earn. But, no he works very hard to produce his videos and NEVER steals content. Collabs are different, like you said.

"This means that the same people could watch Pewdiepie's videos over and over again, and their views would still count. Also, it would actually be IMPOSSIBLE for everybody in the world to know who Pewdiepie is since 4.4 BILLION PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCES TO INTERNET. Here's the link."

http://www.npr.org......

I don't know why you try to counter something, I meant as an obvious joke (Metaphor). With the experiment thingy, I don't know what your aim was, but it was pretty futile. I gained nothing out of it. It's pretty goddamn obvious what one view on youtube means.
This has a serious loophole btw. PewDiePie has over 2800 videos.

- "Also, as I mentioned before, 4.4 billion people don't have access to internet. Which means that some of the top leading countries in the world in terms of population don't have internet as a majority. Also, keep in mind that 31st is still a long ways from even the top ten. Plus Sweden didn't really care about youtube at all for that time."

Those 4.4 Billion people could be facing war, stuck in a natural calamity or dying from starvation. I honestly believe that their first priority would be peace and food, rather than PewDiePie and Internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Sweden has about 9.6 million people, making it the 90th most populous country. The first two sentences are wrong as china has nearly 51% of the population with internet. For the rest, the first priority would be to get them food and shelter rather than internet.

Something that I noticed in round 2
" Also, Pewdiepie at an advantage being in Sweden because in Sweden, there weren't many competitors, thus leading to Pewdiepies channel beginning to wax. Also since his girlfriend, Marzia, is italian, he visitied Italy once to visit Marzia while he was still making videos. Then he began to dominate Italy. Let me remind you that this aren't countries at the time that really cared about youtube at all. "

As an youtuber, you have to compete with people from all over the world, not just your home country.
Also " Then he began to dominate Italy" That statement just honestly blew my mind. Dominate Italy? He is Felix Kjellberg not Hitler or some other political dictator. This argument is just a last minute resort to include more content, without actually worrying whether the content makes any sense or not.
---------
In Conclusion however,
PewDiePie is a good youtuber because he spends a lot of time preparing and doing his videos. The pro seems to have a problem with him and thus says that he "sucks".

Anyways best of luck!
Also, I would like the house to know that pro said this " Well I wish the best of luck to you and I hope you can come up with valid arguments!" in his last argument.

I don't know if that was meant to be serious or funny, but telling me to come up with a proper argument is rude and offensive.

Thanks.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 12 months ago
ZeldaMafia
That's not for me or you to judge. It's for the voters.
Posted by Natsu145 12 months ago
Natsu145
I'm not trying to be rude here, but most of your arguments against mine were "rubbish". They never really effectively counteract my points.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 12 months ago
ZeldaMafia
Also, why I assume there is lesser subscribers on QuackityHQ

His channel is fairly much newer. Like, less than 3 years. He/She joined in June 2013.

chuggaaconroy

He posts every 2 days.

Both channels post much lesser content than Pewdiepie, who uploads everyday and has being doing so for the last 3-4 years. This makes a big difference in terms of support, views and viewers.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 12 months ago
ZeldaMafia
This one is going to be fun.
Posted by Phenenas 1 year ago
Phenenas
Well, I don't think anybody can debate against that.
Posted by Desert 1 year ago
Desert
Malcolm, is that you?