yankeeman311
qwerty434

Peyton Manning is a Better Quarterback than Tom Brady

Started: 12/22/2011 Category: Sports

yankeeman311

Pro

this is very simple really. this debate is basically me saying i think peyton manning is a better overall quarterback than tom brady. in round 1, all you have to do is accept the challenge. round 2 is when we can really start debating. this will be a 4 round debate. good luck to whoever decides to accept this. by the way guys i'm new at this so sorry about the short introduction.
qwerty434

Con

I accept, and I wish my opponent good luck.
yankeeman311

Pro

ok. im going to start my argument for peyton manning by pointing out the records of the colts and the patriots when tom brady and peyton manning missed the entire regular season. back in 2008 when tom brady was out the entire year, the team went 10-5 in games he did not start (he started 1st game but got season ending injury). peyton manning has been out the entire 2011 season. the colts are currently 2-13. they started the season 0-13. my point is peyton manning can make or break the colts. that's not necessarily the case for the patriots. i believe wes welker, deion branch, aaron hernandez and ron gronkowski are much better players than reggie wayne, pierre garcon, austin collie and dallas clark. there is also almost no pressure on brady because he has 1 of the best offensive lines in the league. peyton manning is forced to get rid of the ball quicker and fits the ball into smaller windows. he has the ability to turn guys like pierre garcon, austin collie and even joseph addai into key role players. as you have seen this season, these guys haven't been very effective without manning. my point is the patriots have much better talent around brady than the colts will ever have around manning which is part of the reason why i think people consider tom brady better and that is because the talent makes him look better. so i will conclude with that for now and let the con speak
qwerty434

Con

qwerty434 forfeited this round.
yankeeman311

Pro

yankeeman311 forfeited this round.
qwerty434

Con

qwerty434 forfeited this round.
yankeeman311

Pro

yankeeman311 forfeited this round.
qwerty434

Con

qwerty434 forfeited this round.