kingoftroy181
van114

Phillies vs Giants. I take giants you take phillies.

Started: 8/9/2011 Category: Sports

kingoftroy181

Con

I think the giants will win the pennant based on battle-tested pitching, and timely hitting. It was proven from the 3 game set in philly were the gmen took 2 of 3 from the phillies beating 12-6 Cole Hamels with Timmy. 1. our bullpen is far superior 2. our SPs are better 2, 1, 3, 1 in the big 4 pitching categories while the phillies are 1, 3, 2, 5. With the gmen winning the most important opp ba of .209 vs .251 3. The Giants have much better BA w/RISP, and this without our 2 best hitters of 2011
van114

Pro

My opponent clearly have no idea of what he's talking about. The giants are proboly not even gonna make the playoff in the first place. They are currently in second place behind the Daimonbacks who no one though will make it this far. Few days ago the phillies swept the Giants in three games while winning nine straight in the row, improving their record to 74-40 this year in 2011. If you think the Giant is better than the Phillies you must be crazy. Go do your research and come back.

ESPN.COM
kingoftroy181

Con

kingoftroy181 forfeited this round.
van114

Pro

van114 forfeited this round.
kingoftroy181

Con

kingoftroy181 forfeited this round.
van114

Pro

My opponent clearly can not keep up. He have idea about the phillies and its player. If my opponent can make his point into an idea that people understand than I guess he scare to continue this debate.
kingoftroy181

Con

kingoftroy181 forfeited this round.
van114

Pro

van114 forfeited this round.
kingoftroy181

Con

kingoftroy181 forfeited this round.
van114

Pro

van114 forfeited this round.
Posted by Cobo 6 years ago
Cobo
How bout them rangers
Posted by Rockylightning 6 years ago
Rockylightning
sure I'll take it.