PowerPikachu21
Levitation

Phone Guy faked his death in FNAF (take 2)

Started: 4/28/2015 Category: Games

PowerPikachu21

Con

I challenge Levitation to this arguement about whether Phone Guy from FNAF faked his death. I use the argurments that Shrek_sDrekid used: It's accepted that Phone Guy's dead, it being impossible to imitate the sounds perfectly, since the tape recorders had terrible quality so he couldn't record the sounds like that, and that he has no solid reason to fake his death. What do you have that says otherwise?
Levitation

Pro

Ok I also say the phone guy is spring trap because 1. he has a security badge 2. we he the purple guy attacks the antimatronics he holds something like a phone. In the first game he said he is a security guard too. Also he died is spring trap In the second game he says Foxy was thought to be to scary so why make him again if the first games building was there after the second games building.
PowerPikachu21

Con

As stated in "Phone guy is the purple man" (where I was Con in that debate) why would he attack Freddy with a phone? Also, Fritz Smith is a guard, and he tampered with the animatronics, plus, Purple Man could also be holding a hacking device. Also, how is Foxy relevant again? Also, how does Phone Guy fake his death?
Levitation

Pro

I do know you were in that argument so that made me look bad, but anyway the way he could have faked his death is because If you notice it is very easy mimic the scream. The way foxy is there is because he adds to the fact that the first games building was made first, and if it was a hacking device why would he hit them with it also if you notice in the 7th night when you are the one guy (forgot name) you don't get a phone call.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Why would Purple Man use a hacking device to attack Freddy? So he could reprogram the animatronics of course! And FNAF 2 is a prequel to FNAF 1, there's proof of this in various locations. Also, to explain why Foxy was in FNAF 1's building, they used the withered animatronics from FNAF 2 (the animatronics that were in the building before FNAF 2 takes place and after Fredbear's diner got shut down). And the scream you're talking about must be Golden Freddy's, which was the only scream in the call, and Phone Guy's voice is high pitched, listen for yourself. And Golden Freddy's scream is very low pitched, compared to Phone Guy's high pitched voice, it doesn't really add up. A high pitched voice to a low pitched scream (actually, it's more like a yell) it's not that easy, so how did Phone Guy pull it off? Still, I still claim that it makes no sense for someone to attack freddy with a phone, saying Freddy can't 'SAVETHEM'.
Levitation

Pro

Ok if he programmed them why would it look like he is hitting with them with it, and Foxy was was even more withered in the second than he was in the first and then for some reason they made him again according to you but why would they do that nobody knows they just did it for no reason Phone guy knows there was the third games building even though it was made 30 years after both buildings that don't add up either. does it!
PowerPikachu21

Con

Why he would "hit" Freddy with the hacking device.

I couldn't find how a hacking device works (which is bad, I admit that), BUT I think purple man is plugging in the device, and perhaps he inserted a virus. Plus, you have yet to say how it makes sense to say WHY HE'S ATTACKING FREDDY WITH A PHONE like it sounded like you were saying.

Phone Guy knows about Fazbear's Fright?

Well, Do you mean the phone calls from Night 1 and the beginning of Night 2 in FNAF 3? If so, that isn't Phone Guy, he has been dubbed "Phone Dude". Which phone call from which game are you saying that gives away that Phone Guy know about Fazbear's Fright?

Foxy's Revival.

Yeah, they did make Mangle to replace Foxy, since he was too scary. But FNAF 1's building was on a lower budget, so they had to use the withered animatronics for FNAF 1. You can see some kids' drawings of Foxy, so I guess this Foxy was kid friendly enough. Still, you have yet to explain HOW FOXY IS RELEVANT!

Fazbear's fright made after ALL buildings?

No, it was made after FNAF 1's building, since that building was the last one before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was forced to close down forever, since all the murders. However, that's irrelevant, I just wanted to rebut as much as I could.

Things Pro has yet to explain:

You have yet to make arguments rebutting my arguments, it's just rebutting a rebuttal. (And I know that might be a good idea, but come on! Explain your arguments!) Also, you keep bringing up Foxy the Pirate Fox, why? I don't see how Foxy is relevant, but that may or may not just be me. Also, why do you claim Phone Guy knows about Fazbear's Fright? Also, how does it make sense for Purple Man to stab Freddy with a phone? Because that looks exactly like what he's doing.

You have 2 more chances to make arguments proving what you say is valid. Maybe even use it in the format I decided to use in this round. Don't keep trying to rebut my arguments (I don't mean to say "let me win"), and tell me what's on your mind. Tell me how your arguments hold water.

Sites I used:

Phone Guy's and Phone Dude's calls: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com... You might have to click "FNAF 3" to get to said calls, but you can also look at the other calls from the other games.
Levitation

Pro

Levitation forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Uhh... are you giving up? I know that he must've timed out, so... yeah. I'm sustaining my arguments I have made in the previous rounds, since that's allowed. Also, I watched MatPat's video about Phone Guy is the killer, but I just think otherwise; he said that FNAF 1 is the aftermath of the Bad End of FNAF 3, but I don't think that makes sense, he has the timeline (FNAF 2, FNAF 1, FNAF 3), but then he goes on to say that the timeline goes: FNAF 2, FNAF 1, FNAF 3, then FNAF 1, but Freddy Fazbear's Pizza got closed down forever! Plus, the new timeline says FNAF 1 took place twice! So yeah, I'm just pointing this out to rebut a plausible thing the opponent might add to the final round, not sure if that's allowed, but yeah. The opponent still has to explain himself. What does Foxy have to do with anything? How does Phone Guy know about Fazbear's Fright? Where's Perry?
Levitation

Pro

Levitation forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
A tie? Well, whatever.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
... Those were recordings from the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza which took place before FNAF 2 took place!
Posted by Levitation 2 years ago
Levitation
Ok in the third-5th phone calls its the phone guy talking in the 3rd game
Posted by Levitation 2 years ago
Levitation
A reason he faked his death is because he did not you to get suspense and figure out he is the murderer so faked so you thought he was out of the question
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
I saw that Shrek_Drekid didn't challenge Levitation as he wanted, so I'm challenging him. He can use any valid evidence he can, and so will I.