PowerPikachu21
Skylandersfan1111

Phone Guy is the killer in Five Nights at Freddy's

Started: 4/27/2015 Category: Games

PowerPikachu21

Con

Some people probably think Phone Guy = Purple Man. But I say otherwise (and so are some other people) I'm starting with some basic facts. Phone Guy is a night guard, who helps you along the week. Purple Man probably wouldn't do this, even though his main target is children. Also, some assume in the SAVETHEM minigame, that Purple Man is holding a phone. But why would he use a phone to attack Freddy? I believe Purple Man is using a hacking device, and who hacks the animatronics? Fritz Smith, the night guard in the custom night. I believe Fritz Smith is Purple Man. Also, Phone Guy died by the animatronics in the first game. Purple Man died by going into Springtrap, and failing. Anybody think that Phone Guy is Purple Man?
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

I think that Phone guy is Fritz ... why you ask? "I"ll probably take the night shift myself." - Phone guy Night 6. yes NIGHT 6! and who do you play as the next night? FRITZ SMITH! eeyup. I can't pull the soundfile... BUT... there are videos abut this too! and fritz = Phone guy = Purple man. see? it all makes sense now!
PowerPikachu21

Con

Apparently you forgot that Phone Guy takes the night shift in FNAF 1, which takes place after N6.

Here's the chain of events:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purple Man hacks the animatronics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritz Smith takes the night shift, then gets fired for tampering with the animatronics
Jeremy Fritzgerald takes the shift
Purple Man's killings reach public, forcing the company to shut down
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza reopens as the events in FNAF 1
Phone Guy takes the shift
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Schmidt takes the shift
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the picture for the newspaper you get after N6:http://ts1.mm.bing.net...
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

That's true, but... then The purple man is a Cop, that is that. now now... I lose :( because you have to give ALL info!
PowerPikachu21

Con

You give up? I should've expected as much. Also, Purple Man is NOT a cop, he's a serial killer. Next time you debate, gather as much information as nessisary, and try to fight until the end. Also, if your actually convinced that Purple Man is a police officer, then where's your info? whatever. Good bye. (after 2 days)
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

for purple man being a cop I have this video https://www.youtube.com...

and I don't give up! I know he's an SK BUT this is all speculation. so it's up for grabs, and the purple man in Foxy's mini game is different then the one in the S A V E T H E M minigame. so... there is 2 killers? Because the purple man in Foxy's mini game, killed a child in the Give Cake mini game. do you see what I'm pointing at? 2 KILLERS! and I think the one from Foxy's minigame IS NOT Phone guy! BUT the one with a badge! A badge?? A BADGE?! eeyup. a badge! so he wears a badge! HE WEARS A BADGE!! mmm... I think purple man is a day shift guard. why day shift? because night shift was taken.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Oh, so Purple Man is Dexter the Serial Killing cop then. And, yes, Phone Guy did do the day shift at that time, but how do you figure Purple Man is a day shift employee? Or do we say a 2nd day shift employee is the cop? Oh, I get it now! Jeremy's the cop! But how does all this fit in? Jeremy also took the day shift, after N6, before the place closed down, Forgot about that part, sorry!
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

exactly! and do I win? probably! anyways, there are 2 killers. pink guy an purple man...the killer in Foxy's minigame killed 5 children is pink guy. and Time is running out. I have nothing to add yet.
PowerPikachu21

Con

So I think I get what your saying: Dexter is the Purple Man, and Pink Guy is someone we have not yet met. But I think "Pink Guy" Might be Mike Schmidt, because according to MatPat's 1st FNAF theory, Mike is stuck is the job because it's his own never-ending nightmare/punishment for killing the people. I see where your going. so Dexter is trying to kill Mike, but Mike ended up killing himself in FNAF 3. So, Dexter wins! And so do I! Or unless you can prove Pink Guy is actually Phone Guy, but can you link the 2? Without resorting to saying Phone Guy is actually Dexter, which that wouldn't make sense.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

yes I can! Phone guy SHARES the occupations with Dexter, BUT I'm pointing at pink guy being Phone guy! why? "Foxy was always my favorite" and Pink guy looks to be smiling in Foxy's minigame. yes... I'd never lie about this but, maybe pink guy was smiling because he just killed some kids. Easy victims, but harsh after effects. Also, who did the purple guy kill? Freddy, chica, bonnie, and Foxy in FNAF3. but I'll get to that later. the Distorted voice you hear in N5 in FNAF1 comes from the purple man, but that is just speculation. psh, *slams fists on desk* TAKE THAT!now let's see who has the better side to this theory. It's just a theory, A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR WATCHING! NOW TIME FOR SUPER AMAZING END CARD TOURNAMENT, AND LAST TIME, THE WINNER WAS LOPUNNY BEING OVERLY SEXY. AND THIS TIME IS WHO'S THE BETTER MLP FiM PONY?

Pinkie pie / applejack / fluttershy / rarity / twilight sparkle / rainbow dash

PS you can't #youcan't
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
I meant Purple killed the animatronics, not Pink, sorry.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
Skylandersfan1111 says she'll tell us more about "Pink Guy" taking apart the animatronics later, but when is "later"? Another debate, I suppose? And how was that relevant?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
I also like Markiplier!
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Respect -Skylandersfan!
Posted by Skylandersfan1111 2 years ago
Skylandersfan1111
I love Markiplier
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Anyone here a Markiplier fan?
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Anyone here a Markiplier fan?
Posted by Skylandersfan1111 2 years ago
Skylandersfan1111
@iOS we need s much evidence possible.
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
iOS
Why 5 rounds?