9spaceking
yomama12

Pick your topic

9spaceking

9spaceking

Pro

I'm in the mood for any topic, any stance. State your topic and stance in the first round. Forfeiture of any rounds means an auto-lose of all 7 points.
yomama12

Con

I believe that Pokemon teaches animal cruelty. My opponent will state how Pokemon doesn't teach animal abuse. I await my opponents response.
9spaceking

Pro

Alright. I believe Pokemon doesn't teach animal abuse. However, since my opponent failed to define "Abuse", I shall define it for him.
But first, I define "animal" as "any type of pokemon, whether it's from the Black, Red, or White versions". I define "teach" as "to impart knowledge of or skill in; give instruction in". I define "abuse" as "A bus with the letter 'E' at the end".
For an example I will use this bus:

WHY POKEMON DOES NOT TEACH "A BUS E"
1. Everybody--ahem--every 'mon-- takes trains in Pokemon
See the image below?

Yup, that's right, they're all taking the Pokemon train. Trains in no way correlate to busses, therefore Pokemon does not teach about busses that end with an "e".

2. Pokemon can fly
Even the land-type pokemon can fly.

There is no need for flying Pokemon to take any bus, especially those that end with an "E". Therefore evidence is clearly given that Pokemon do not teach animal "a bus that ends with the letter e"

Finally, the Pokemon world mostly takes place in a Gadsby-like world, except that "E"s do exist, they just aren't at ends of words.
Proof, you ask? Well, Pokemon certainly has an "e", but it's not at the end of the word. Furthermore, all the main characters, as shown here: http://pokemon.wikia.com..., do NOT have names that end with "e". I stressed "mostly" because Jessie from Team Rocket has an "e" at the end of her name. How do I explain this? Team Rocket=bad. Bad=keep away from. Keep away from=opposite of teach. Thus, Pokemon teaches the opposite of animals with a bus that ends with the letter "e".

I believe I have thoroughly proved that Pokemon doesn't teach animal abuse.
Onto you, con!
yomama12

Con

yomama12 forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Pro

Epic troll win.
Vote pro.
yomama12

Con

schoolwork caught up with me, im sorry, i will state my argument next round.
9spaceking

Pro

Good luck rebutting! I extend all my previous arguments.
yomama12

Con

1: what i really meant

First of all, i meant the abuse as in "demostic violence". If anybody else thought i meant it by "a 'bus' e", there must be something wrong with you. Since my opponent has spelled it this way, it should be counted as mispelled. Since it is mispelled, he would lose points.

2: battling

So, you send out your pokemon. Your opponent sends out his. Then you do everything you can to poison, burn, paralyse, bite, cut,, etc. until the opposing pokemon "faints". If this isn't close to cock and dog fights, i don't know what is. But sure, you can just revive your pokemon at your local Pokemon Center. But what about all the wild pokemon you knock out in the wild just to get your Charmeleon to evolve into Charizard? Have you ever seen Nurse Joy running around, mouth to mouth recussitating wild Rattattas? Probably not. So, you basically kill wild pokemon. You poison pokemon, and then just leave them in the wild to get pecked apart by Spearow. That's pretty f*cked up, i would say.

3: PC

And lets not forget the dreadful PC box. You catch a pokemon, but you already have 6 in your party, so it auto goes into the PC. But, after that, you don't even take care of the pokemon in it, if you catch rare ones, i bet all you do is show them to your friends. Im talking to you shiny collectors. H*ll, you don't even feed the dang pokemon, you just let them starve, crammed in a tiny box ewith 29 others that are big enough to eat them. I would say that's pretty bad, even for Gary Oak (and he knows what I'm talking, cramming his Raticate into one. Read about it for proof)

I await my opponents response and rebuttals

http://www.newrepublic.com...
9spaceking

Pro

You made the error in the first round of not defining abuse, making you extremely vulnerable to my troll arguments.
All you arguments fail to support that Pokemon teaches a bus that ends with the letter "E".
Define your terms next time.
I extend all my arguments and urge everyone to vote pro.
yomama12

Con

Since I have now posted my definition of abuse, my opponent should have made a whole new argument based on MY definition. Since he has not yet, my opponents argument is invalid, and mine is the argument, making me the clear winner. This was fun 9spaceking, hope to do it again some time.

Vote con!
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
LOL, nice Spac e King, you should have won this.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
-.- i hate you
Posted by macaztec 3 years ago
macaztec
I goofed that vote up. I am trying to remedy it now. Sorry.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
I defined everything first, vote meeeee!!!
Posted by Lordzogar 3 years ago
Lordzogar
I want to debate someone, I don't know how to get started.
Posted by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
Please bump up to 72 hours and I'll accept.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
9spacekingyomama12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Next time define important terms as early as possible, conduct to Pro. The rest the debate was assymetric or Con forfeiting so I refuse to award points.