Picture Debate

Started: 9/30/2014 Category: Funny

A picture says a thousand words. This debate has a 1,000 word limit. Therefore, from Round 2 onward, our argument for each round must consist of exactly 1 picture and nothing else.

Round 1 is acceptance. Upon accepting, Con shall decide upon a debate topic that I will be Pro for. Any topic is acceptable, provided it can be supported by pictures.

Pictures containing walls of text are not allowed. Pictures should support the premises we are trying to prove, or else discredit the opponent's picture.

Round 5 is for dissing. The pictures posted here must put down the opponent's character in some way. The funnier the put-down, the more convincing that round's argument is deemed to be.

I accept this debate. The topic pro will be arguing for is that the Earth is flat.
Posted by apb4y 2 years ago
@ RainbowDash52

Sorry, I forgot this debate was still in voting. I'll change it back.
Posted by RainbowDash52 2 years ago
really? changing your profile image to have the last image not insult you? sigh... guess I must do the same to make it fair.
Posted by RainbowDash52 2 years ago
Thanks for that defense apb4y
Posted by apb4y 2 years ago

The rules forbid walls of text in the pictures, but they do not forbid text outright. Use your judgement to determine how much text constitutes a "wall".
Posted by apb4y 2 years ago
You now need at least 2 characters in order to post. I assume DDO is discouraging spammers or something.
Posted by Dheu 2 years ago
Loool. You made me laugh with that waterfall picture.
Posted by Georgiaheartandsoul 2 years ago
I like this debate 😜
Posted by apb4y 2 years ago
DDO won't let you post a picture alone. Use a punctuation mark or something to get around this.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins arguments as Con's R3 picture is still a flat Earth and Pro wins Conduct due to Con's line of Text in the picture in R5.