Stranger1221
SacoMoco

Pineapple DOESNT go on pizza

Stranger1221

Pro

PINEAPPLE DOESNT GO PIZZA, first of all it's fruit, second of all it's pineapple, third of all no just no. Anyone who disagrees is a digrace to humanity and doesn't deserve the divine grace of pizza.

PS Italy hates you
SacoMoco

Con

If you say that pineapple doesn't 'go' on pizza. Why is it that tomato sauce/puree (a vital ingredient of pizza) is a required ingredient in almost every pizza recipe? Tomatoes are developed from the ovary of the base of its flower, and subsequently tomatoes are considered to be fruits. Why is then that some fruits (such as tomatoes) 'go' on a pizza while others don't?
Stranger1221

Pro

The tomato is in the pizza not a topping and it's not in its solid form
SacoMoco

Con

What is the difference between it being 'in' the pizza, and it being a topping? The taste of the pineapple will be the same whether it is 'in' the pizza or it part of the topping. I have a similar point for it not being in solid: The taste of pineapple is unaffected whether it is in 'pureed' form or its solid form.
Stranger1221

Pro

Yes but my point was pineapple doesn't go ON pizza ie. As a topping
SacoMoco

Con

If it isn't your point then why are toppings put on pizza (e.g. pineapple)? The reason why we put toppings on pizzas is to eat them (taste it).

To conclude my side of the debate, I believe I have disproved all my opponent's point and have won the debate to why 'PINEAPPLE DOESN'T GO PIZZA"

* The "It's a fruit" point was made redundant as I posed the questions "Why do some fruits go on pizza while others don't" as I made the point that tomatoes are consider a big part of pizzas when they are technically fruits.

*The "It's pineapple" is wrong as it is just an opinion.

*The "Tomatoes are not toppings" and "It's not solid point" was proven wrong because the taste of the pineapple is unaffected by its different forms.

*The "Pineapple doesn't go on pizza as a topping" (Not for taste) is also wrong because the reason we put toppings on pizza is to actually eat it.