2001bhu
MasterLucario

Piplup is the best WATER starter

Started: 1/21/2015 Category: Games

2001bhu

Pro

1: accept
2: state argument (do not talk about other team argument this round)
3: talk about other argument
4: defend
5: final words (talk about yours or your opponents)
MasterLucario

Con

You say Piplup is the best water starter. I don't think so. The best Pokemon in my opinion, in my name is Lucario, look at my name. But for water starters i don't believe Piplup is the best. Better than Froakie,yes i will say that plain flat. I'll get more in detail after i see your argument, but FYI I won't try to win this debate with Froakie. I won't argue, Piplup isn't bad, but not the best. Let me see you argument, trust me even if you win, it will be a close win.
2001bhu

Pro

I believe Piplup is best because;
1: piplup is american.
On the sites (wiki) It says piplup is a proud Pokemon and is very free spirited

2: Piplup is a great Pokemon in general piplup can learn great moves while still "young"

3: when he evolves piplups flippers become razer sharp and can cut 5 feet of ice in one swipe empoleon also is the fastest swimmer (trading card fact)
MasterLucario

Con

Piplup is good, but Totodidile is also. At level 20 it already learns ice fang and evolves at a lower level than Empoleon. Feraligatr is a pure water giving it 2 weaknesses, grass and electric while Empoleon a steel water has 3, electric,ground, fighting(for lucario and infernape to murder). Along with that, at its final stage fire is normally effective, meaning really almost any fire starters can beat it. Blaziken,could one shot without using a fighting move, and ground types faster than it can probably one shot it. When i didn't set levels, my level 60 garchomp(mega eveolved) one shot my friends level 80 empoleon with earthquake before he could even touch me.
http://www.serebii.net...
http://www.serebii.net...
http://www.serebii.net...
2001bhu

Pro

I would first like to say you are not following the rules I set in round one.

"evolves at a lower level than Empoleon"
what does that have to do with the price of eggs in china. he may evolve earlier but that means Totodidile does not have to work as hard he gets the easy path.

" Blaziken,could one shot without using a fighting move, and ground types faster than it can probably one shot it. When i didn't set levels, my level 60 garchomp(mega eveolved) one shot my friends level 80 empoleon with earthquake before he could even touch me."

In this argument I am referring to the trading card game. And your garchamp is mega evolved giving a great boost in stats so this is an unfair comparason.

I am looking forward to your turn to talk about my argument that I made in round 2.

No sources used none were needed
MasterLucario

Con

Really you're talking about the trading card game? Maybe you should have said that more clearly beforehand meaning you aren't what this was all about. Unless an Empoleon card it has more than 150 hp or does more than 150 damage, my Tyrantrum card could one shot it easily. What you said about Piplup learning moves while young, doesn't mean everything, if its not good enough to beat the elite 4 and the champion(Cynthia has a Garchomp to probably one shot it). If a Pokemon isn't good long term, it has little purpose. Empoleon's good stats are its special stats , but it lack in the others meaning a good move like electric punch, earthquake, or karate chop can one-shot. Trading card game wise, my luxray, or genesect could probably beat an empoleon. "Piplup is American" yeah and the Hundred year war was 116 years long don't see benefit on either of them (Try to be more clear on future debates)
2001bhu

Pro

I would like to start with 2 points
1: I think I'm losing this debate
2: The other is who do you think the best water starter is you are arguing for the best water starter in your opinion

Sorry about not saying the card game part you see I don't have a D.S. So all of things come from cards or online pokedeck. (sorry I don't know how to spell that part) and the anime.

Now I am going to defend my argument

You made an attack on my argument "Piplup is American"
The fact is he has to be! Piplup is a pokemon that wont give up (very american) Thinks him/her self knows everything (again american)

You made an attack on my argument "Piplup learning moves while young" means he/she is great at lveling up and becoming stronger than OTHER WATER STARTER. (keywords are "water starters")

Please state the water starter you think is best.

Thank You For Accepting (forgot to say in round 1)

Head
Wiki
Trading card game
poke deck

Now I wish to type so I can use up the Remaining Characters
MasterLucario

Con

What do I think is the best water starter? I say Oshowatt,
1. He is to many one of, if not the most adorable starter.
2 He has a good signature razor shell.
3. Has 2 weaknesses Grass and electric.
4 Samurott looks awesome and has good stats all around.
5. Pok"mon game wise, the only starter for black and white my friends and I were really able to efficiently use was Oshowatt and we're all really good.
6 My friend was able to make a glitch for it to go to his Diamond(no joke)
7."Piplup is American yeah and the Hundred year war was 116 years long don't see benefit on either of them"Piplup is also Japanese, Pok"mon came from Japan and the Japanese didn't give up in World war 2 'till we killed 150000 people with 2 atomic bombs.
2001bhu

Pro

in this round i have nothing to say this is a round to say your final words

thank you for the debate. it was a fun and enjoyable debate

thank you

2001bhu
MasterLucario

Con

My final words.
Good debate you're not that bad a debater.In the other debate we are doing i hope you are able to do better and improve your debating skills. You aren't bad just need improvemt.
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
you are not following the rules
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
you did not accept.
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
sorry about not having much. i just started on site. first "real" debate (real first ones were troll so I can get 3 debate so I can vote)
Posted by ROFL 2 years ago
ROFL
wouldn't empoleon be better because its evolved form of piplup and stonger