Nonsensicality
Quinoas

Pitbulls - Love Em

Nonsensicality

Pro

I am for loving pitbulls. I just don't understand the fuss. I've been brought up with giant Rottewielers that are the most adorable, loving creatures - at least that's what I thought until I met the Pitbulls. Pitbulls are the kindest mushes of dogs I've ever met. They were even bred to work with humans. Why is there suddenly a huge prejudice about them?

If you want to debate this, you will be "against" loving them. Just so you know what you're getting into.
Quinoas

Con

I accept your challenge but I would like to state the fact that I love Pitbulls I even own one but I would like to give myself a challenge. please state the rules in round 2.
Nonsensicality

Pro

I own two. Pitbulls are awesome.

Rules:

No vulgarity.
No hate without just reason.
Have fun because it's a debate!

Do you have anything to add to this?
Quinoas

Con

Nothing to add but good sportsmanship.
One pint I would like to bring up is that pit bulls can be dangerous.
If you look at this report hey can be dangerous in some cases.

http://news.yahoo.com...

Please get back to me about it. And everyone I don't hate pit bulls.
Nonsensicality

Pro

Those pitbulls in that article were obviously either trained to attack people or abused/neglected to the point of hating all humans, or there is the chance that they were psychologically unbalanced due to careless breeding. None of that was the original fault of the pitbulls. Pitbulls were supposed to work with humans from the very beginning, taking down bulls alongside butchers. And they do work with humans, or at this point love humans, because we don't really use them to take down rampaging animals anymore. They're known somewhat as the nanny dog, because they're very good at taking care of children and making sure they don't get hurt - when bred and treated right, of course. Most of these attacks by pitbulls are originally brought on by their owners or other people. All animals can be potentially dangerous no matter what, but pit bulls aren't obscenely violent compared to others.
Quinoas

Con

Quinoas forfeited this round.