Pitch Perfect is an awesome movie!

Started: 10/24/2014 Category: Movies

First round is acceptance
3 rounds of debating.

First of all Anna Kendrick was amazing in this movie. The only movie of hers that I have to compare her in was the Twilight series, but I think this movie was her best one yet.

Rebel Wilson playing "Fat Amy" was hilarious. She is such a funny person and her character had me laughing throughout the movie. Having a character like her in the movie makes it interesting.

I also love how everybody in the group has their own personality. They are not all conformed robots who do the same thing over and over again.

Giving all the members a chance to sing is always as good thing as well. I like when movie showcase more than just the main actors.

The whole point of the movie is for the Barden Bella"s to make it back to the National Competition that did not go so well the year before. The now senior Aubrey had a puking incident the year before at the competition that has made them the laughing stock of the campus since then. She is neglecting to change her known ways when it comes to singing and really butts heads with new girl Becca. She is a modern girl who likes to make new kinds of music and that is not what Aubrey likes at all. Most of the movie they are trying to both push their ways into the routines that they compete with. That"s what makes this a good movie. In the end everybody gets what they want and the music ends up being the nest part of it all.

I love the new and older song selections that are used; it gives the movie a nice twist. Most of the songs nobody would think to do as an A Capella song but that"s what makes it work. Having to expand the range of music is a good thing when it comes to making movies.

For these reasons and many more that"s why Pitch Perfect is an awesome movie!!

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.

LatinaGirl8894 forfeited this round.

None of my points were debated therefore I still think that Pitch Perfect is an awesome movie for all the reasons I stated before.

Vote Placed by Zanomi3 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct equal because both forfeited a round. Arguments to Pro because they went unrefuted, Spelling to Pro because Con misspelled ducks in his final round. Sources remains a tie because neither used a source.