lghavlin
Teemo

Pizza; Sauce over crust

Teemo

lghavlin

Pro

What do you prefer. Crust or sauce. My friend and I have been debating. I think sauce, she thinks crust.
Teemo

Con

I accept the debate. My opponent must begin with her statements now on why sauce is better than crust on a pizza. I will be defending the fact that crust is more essential in a pizza than sauce.
lghavlin

Pro

The sauce is more rich and flavor full. Would you want to have just a bland piece of bread and cheese?
Teemo

Con

This debate is about which one is better in a pizza. Obviously the crust. The crust is not only the edges, but all the dough in the pizza, making it the most important. Without the crust, there is no pizza. Having pizza with just crust and cheese is like eating cheese on bread. Pizza Pizza even has a product like this called the "half moon cheesy bread" http://www.pizzapizza.ca... So of course it would taste good. Without the crust, you would just be drinking tomato sauce and cheese out of a cup. With crust, you will actually be eating, and there are already pizzas without sauce. So in a pizza, the crust is much better than the sauce.
lghavlin

Pro

lghavlin forfeited this round.
Teemo

Con

Bread is more filling than drinking tomato juice.
lghavlin

Pro

lghavlin forfeited this round.
Teemo

Con

Cheesy bread is better than tomato juice.
lghavlin

Pro

lghavlin forfeited this round.
Teemo

Con

Full forfeit and no valid arguements presented. Please vote in my favour.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Nevertheless, SONOFGOD2013 is personally attacking me by calling me a "troll". I will not report, however I would appreciate if he stopped.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Criticism is permitted on this site. That is what makes debaters better. However I do agree I went a bit out of line with my comments and I apologize.
Posted by JRuiz000 3 years ago
JRuiz000
And I will report you too teemo you are just messing arround all debates critizising. so pleese dont report sonofgod or we will report you.

Power In Number
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Do what you will. Your the one who started with the "personal Attacks." So go ahead report and I'll report you too. Cuz you started.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
It is "a troll" not "and troll". Please refrain from participating in these personal attacks. I simply expressed my opinion on your rap, and what I thought it meant. You have no right to attack me, and call me a "troll". If this behaviour consists, I will be obliged to report it to airmax.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Man what are you saying. Your just a troll.
I hope that helps you sleep and night troll.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
If it helps you sleep at night.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
k.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
And your the one who commented on mine that it was rapping about having sexual inter course with my opponent. What I meant by interior was that I was getting into his head and messing with him cuz I was beating him. Now just leave me alone
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Umm.. bro, your the one commenting on my debate.
Vote Placed by Complicated_Mind 3 years ago
Complicated_Mind
lghavlinTeemoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because of Pro's forfeitures. Arguments also to Con as their arguments went un refuted due to the forfeits. S&G: Both debaters had readable content, therefore it is tied. SOURCES: None were used, so that is tied.