M00M00
BiGPaPpa

Pizza is good

M00M00

Pro

Pizza is good because I like it the end
BiGPaPpa

Con

I will end your misreble existice with your petty arugment and ur self riches bullcrap makes me want to end you very bloodline you lolife scum of the earth that should be ridden of
M00M00

Pro

What in Davy Jones" locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I"ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I"ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o" swag. I"ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o" pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o" monsoon that"ll wipe ye off the map. You"re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o"er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o" the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I"ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o" the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn"t, ye didn"t, and now ye"ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I"ll poop fury all over ye and ye"ll drown in the depths o" it. You"re fish food now.
Also i want a big`ol pizza pie in my eyelash
BiGPaPpa

Con

Your mom is a stupid stupid girl she thinks she knows about pizza but she dosen't mom come back im really lonley help me ive been shot?? do any of you know or have medical training cuz daddyu iss on floor dead? or are we all dead or is it just a dream or is a dream reality. ???/jibdi34rnwelr;kgnjfsko dfmghk'lhcnvdf,vhjzxdm.fg lsduycb war,.bzdck.,mears 79zd8bn /,dfvhSDP(Fm, sglhfy mc
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Your profile gave me an erection.
Posted by M00M00 1 year ago
M00M00
I am sorry for this a classmate got onto my account, but if anyone wants to waste their time on this I would waste my time too