franklinperdomo
Jayd18

Pizza is the best food ever.

franklinperdomo

Pro

I say that Pizza is the best food ever because its fast and easy to get. its also good and tastes like heaven!!
Jayd18

Con

I Think that there are many foods just as good or better than pizza. I don't Know about you but I like a little bit of variety in my meals, and I like To have pasta and chicken, rather than just pizza and there are many things that are better than pizza to have. I like Pizza but it is not the best food ever.
franklinperdomo

Pro

Yes, that may be true!! But Pizza CAN be healthy for you rather than Pasta because it depends on what toppings you get like if you get Mushrooms, Pineapples etc. Yea you get my point so Pizza is still MUCH better than Pasta or something like that. And also Pasta and all that stuff is hard to make if you are on a Fun Friday night so its easier and better to get Pizza!
Jayd18

Con

It's true that pizza may be easy to get your hands on, but the faster its made the faster the quality suffers. Its like fast food that way, Fast food looses most of the good things about the food in the speed that it is made in. A good quality pizza can take just as long to make as spaghetti of Fettuccine Alfredo. Plus pizza is not a well thought out meal, it is just popped in the oven and done. Where as other foods you have to season or grill or or make a sauce for them to make the flavor better.
franklinperdomo

Pro

Pizza is much much more flavorful!! There are so many toppings that you can choose on it that actually match it. But with Pasta I guess you can have different toppings but wont be as good though!! So with Pizza there is so much more flexibility to eating it.
Jayd18

Con

There are many different types of pasta and other meat to choose from that can be equally as flavorful as pizza, and you can make almost everything in many different ways, not just pizza. I like many foods just as much, and they are just as flavorful, and in many cases healthier.