DATXDUDE
Black-Jesus

Plagarism is sexy.

Black-Jesus
Started: 12/20/2015 Category: Funny

DATXDUDE

Pro

All the grills love it.

No semantics first round is acceptance.
Black-Jesus

Con

I accept, I will be arguing that plagarism is not sexy
DATXDUDE

Pro

DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
Black-Jesus

Con

Black-Jesus forfeited this round.
DATXDUDE

Pro

DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
Black-Jesus

Con

I would like to open my first argument by thanking my opponent for instigating this debate. I would like to iterate one of one necessary points.

Major Point #1 "Plagiarism is bad, not sexy"

Plagiarism is not considered sexy by anyone, because plagiarism is bad, m'kay? To plagiarize to use someone else's work and claim it as your own, and everyone knows that that is bad and not sexy. (1)

I can understand why one may misinterpret plagiarism as sexy, however they would be wrong as the correct statement is that copying is sexy, not plagiarism. Why is copying sexy? Because if you copy the mannerisms and attitude of someone that is sexy, that indeed is sexy. However, were a person to understand that you are copying and attempting to take credit for the original production, that would simply be unethical and pathetic. (2)

Checkmate, Pro.

(1) http://cdn.meme.am...

(2) http://bsmknighterrant.org...
DATXDUDE

Pro

Major Point #1 Refutation:

Who says bad isn't sexy? Plagiarism is naughty, and naughtiness can be very sexy!

Example-

There are two doctors, John and Sarah. John copies Sarah's cure for disease X, and Sarah finds out.
This is most likely what would happen.

Sarah: John, did you claim that you made the cure for disease X?
John: Yes I did. Is this a problem?
Sarah: Ohhhhh John, you're so sexy! Please, plagiarize everything I accomplish!
John: No problem.

John then proceeds to take credit for everything Sarah does. This causes John to become rich and famous, while Sarah is eventually fired, forcing her to move into the wild and kill prey for food. She creates her own language and culture. Eventually, she learns to coexist with the animals. They trust her so much they crown her as queen of the jungle. However, John eventually learns of Sarah's growing power, so he creates an army of robots he acquires with his massive wealth.

And thus the battle of John and Sarah begins. Will Sarah take back what is rightfully her's, or will John get away with plagiarism?

Vote Pro and you will find out. Vote Con and I'll spam you.

(Just kidding)

Black-Jesus

Con

I would like to make a rebuttal in the form of a story:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there was once this certain son of a deity with a dark complexion and he was walking down the street when he came across his three good friends: Jillian, Marcus and Haylee.

When Black Jesus approached his friends they called out to him: "Hey! BJ!" and the three of them asked Black Jesus how he was doing. But here's the thing, Black Jesus has been feeling rather down lately; he has been debating this fellow on the internet over whether or not plagiarism is sexy.

"Friends, I have been facing a bit of a problem: what are your thoughts about plagiarism, the act of plagiarism?" Says Black Jesus to his companions.

"Oh, plagiarism is bad, m'kay?" replies Jillian.

"I concur, plagiarism is very bad," says Marcus.

"Yeah," Haylee adds nodding towards Marcus and Jillian.

"Well, I know that, it's just- do you also think plagiarism is sexy, you know, like in a naughty way," Black Jesus replies.

"Well, obviously, of course plagiarism is sexy in a naughty way," says Marcus.

"I have to disagree, plagiarism is bad and genocide is bad, so saying plagiarism is sexy is like saying genocide is sexy," says Haylee.

"Shut up, Haylee," says everyone else, and Haylee shuts up.

"Well, I don't think plagiarism is sexy," says Jillian, Chief Emperor of all Things Sexy.

"Well, I do," says Marcus.

"It's just that Jillian's the Chief Emperor of all Things Sexy, Marcus," Black Jesus says.

"Well, I don't care what she thinks cause I'm a rebel."

Then Jill pulls a dagger from her purse and stabs Marcus in the stomach, twisting the blade deeper in as he gasps for breath.

Marcus falls to the ground and chokes out his last words: "Et Tu, Jill? Then fall, Marcus" and then he dies right there on the sidewalk.

Black Jesus then takes Jill and Haylee by the hand and they skip off to J.C.Penny's where they are having a back to school sale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story: I'm right, vote CON or you may be stabbed with a dagger. I'm not saying I'll do it, but someone might.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Pro's argument was an equivocation fallacy; using different definitions of the word "naughty". He never said why Plagiarism is sexy, just stating it is by using a completely made up story, with no explanation as to why he's correct. Con correctly identified plagiarism as bad, as in bad. The winner is indeed Con.
Posted by Black-Jesus 1 year ago
Black-Jesus
Yay! I won! I would like to thank the academy, and all the people who helped me along the way, especially my loving wife, Charlene, who was there through thick and thin.
Posted by Black-Jesus 1 year ago
Black-Jesus
Now we have equal footing
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Sorry about that though. On the bright side, you get a free conduct point!
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Whoops I forgot about this debate lol. fite me black jesus.
Posted by AWSM0055 1 year ago
AWSM0055
[insert Lenny face here]
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Plagiarism is a definite way to turn a girl on.
Vote Placed by TheResistance 1 year ago
TheResistance
DATXDUDEBlack-JesusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro FF twice
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
DATXDUDEBlack-JesusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff more times, so conduct to Con.