lord_megatron
Elord

Plague inc can be beaten

Elord
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 4/18/2015 Category: Games

lord_megatron

Con

Plague Inc. can't be beaten because it is too hard. And beaten is defined as Mega-Brutal, so you can never win at that mode.
Elord

Pro

Every since the dawn of computers, there have been a select group of people known as hackers. Now what they do is look through the computer code and exploits the weaknesses. Plague Inc can be hacked since it's not a server based game. Any competent hacker can just hack into the files and make their virus/pathogen unbeatable.
lord_megatron

Con

Well, then you cannot connect with g+, and I still haven't found a hack to work in my mobile. Plus what I meant is you can never beat it legally.
Also, Plague Inc. may have more security as they have in-built cheats which can be unlocked when all viruses are beaten on brutal.
Elord

Pro

"Well, then you cannot connect with g+, and I still haven't found a hack to work in my mobile."
Just because you haven't found it doesn't mean it isn't out there. Jailbreak your phone and downlaod iFile and figure it out. Also real hackers rarely reveal how they do it. For example just because you tried to shut down a government website but failed, it doesn't mean it's impossible. Look here: http://abcnews.go.com...

"Plus what I meant is you can never beat it legally."
End justifies the means since this debate was just if it could be beat. We could hypothetically stop overpopulation if we killed 90% of the world. This is about if it's possible, not morally or legally, or any other ethical euphemism.

"Also, Plague Inc. may have more security as they have in-built cheats which can be unlocked when all viruses are beaten on brutal."
I have no clue what this means but it says betean and thats all this debate is asking for.

Also my main and only argument about hackers hasn't been substantially replied to.

lord_megatron

Con

Well, it is the fault of my resolution. I failed to consider the angle of hackers, but what I had tried to convey was that there is no strategy to beat Plague Inc. on Mega-brutal.
What I mean is there are already in-built cheats which can be used after all pathogens are beaten on brutal, but those cheats are required to even beat brutal mode, so it is a dead end.
Plus you said in first round it can be hacked because it is not a server-based game, then I said you can't connect to g+. I don't know much about hacking anyway.
Elord

Pro

Con has conceded but I will agree that I takes luck playing to beat it regularly. Although the bit about built in cheats isn't a dead end if you have luck.

Obviously Con is frustrated and I wish him to best of luck.
Vote Pro!
Posted by lord_megatron 2 years ago
lord_megatron
all pathogens AND scenarios? not possible
Posted by cjegal 2 years ago
cjegal
I beat plague inc on mega brutal, it was easy.
Posted by lord_megatron 2 years ago
lord_megatron
On mega-brutal? HA YOU CANNOT BEAT IT
Posted by MissLuLu 2 years ago
MissLuLu
It can be beaten either by hacking (which I can't), by having an excellent strategy (which I had, once), or by sheer luck (i.e., the game experiences a natural disaster that wipes a ton of people out).
Posted by TheChristian 2 years ago
TheChristian
I have proof it can be beaten. I beat it.
Vote Placed by kman100 2 years ago
kman100
lord_megatronElord
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro successfully argued the hackers angle. The resolution clearly implied that the discussion would be about beating the game legally, but Con never tried to argue that case and instead conceded to pro.