Plain Cheese Pizzas are Stupid and Pointless

Pro must explain how plain, cheese pizzas are pointless
Con must explain the plain cheese pizzas merit

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Main Arguments
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Rebuttals/Closing Statements

So cheese pizza, maybe someone is allergic, or maybe they have a lot of people who want pizza and a variety of different options, so you decide to go with plain cheese to please everybody. Or cheese pizza can have seasonings on them you never know, someone can be a vegetarian or for a class party in elementary school, the teachers always order cheese to please everyone. Why would cheese pizzas be stupid and pointless, when that's all people order from some places, and all they order for class parties. You never know.

It appears Con has put their main argument into "Acceptance" round, but whatever, maybe they have something else up their sleeve and that was just the precursor, a taste of what is to come if you like.

It's a shame that this taste of what is to come tastes like terrible, terrible cheese pizza.

The only reason you'd ever want a plain pizza is because you're some whiny crybaby who can't handle normal food. Plain cheese pizza is for idiots, that is an indisputable fact. It's one ingredient away from being grilled cheese and two ingredients away from being just bread.

If you want to eat pizza, get some goddamn toppings. If you want to eat bread and cheese, go to the grocery store, they have plenty of both.

If someone asks you what toppings you want on your pizza and you, being the moron you are, say "Just cheese", you aren't answering the question. Cheese isn't a topping, it's a requisite. It is one of the three required ingredients for it to be qualified as a pizza. They're not just going to give you bread with sauce on it if you say "No toppings."

Cheese pizza is a stupid and pointless food item that only exists in today's society because of crybaby's and idiots at pizza parties.

AyeItsSara forfeited this round.

I imagine the remaining rounds are going to be like this, how fun. Ah well, since this round was for rebuttals and Con has provided me nothing to which I can respond, I can't really put anything here.

AyeItsSara forfeited this round.

Since my opponent has once again neglected to respond to the debate I feel as though it would be a foolish move to present a final argument. However, present a final argument I shall.

As outlined in my argument in Round Two, cheese pizzas serve no purpose in today's society and are obselete and pointless as an item. They acted as the bridge between rudimentary ingredients and the vibrant and topping-heavy pizzas we have now. And since that bridge has been well and truly crossed, there is no valod reason the bland and boring cheese pizza shall ever be considered a serious option when ordering pizza.

Unless of course you are a whiny and fussy crybaby who can't handle the taste or feeling of a completely normal pizza with toppings like a regular, functioning human being.

Frankly it sickens me that Con would even dare to defend the sickly cheese pizza and I can only assume they have seen the error of their ways and are spending the rest of their lives in isolation to reflect on their terrible life choices and their genuinely awful stance in the god-forsaken cheese pizza.

And that is why I believe the plain cheese pizza is stupid and pointless.

AyeItsSara forfeited this round.
Posted by NoItsNot 8 months ago
What horrible thing did a cheese pizza do to you NBimmy?
Posted by 50eighty 8 months ago
If people want plain cheese pizzas then they should have every right to have them.
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture