Asher_Modell
Sincerely_Millenial

Plastic Bottles & Bottled Water Should Be Banned

Started: 2/10/2016 Category: Economics

Asher_Modell

Pro

This is a problem think about our oceans and water. Our landfills will overflow. Our world might get covered in plastic.
Sincerely_Millenial

Con

I will be accepting the Con side of this debate and make an argument as to why banning plastic water bottles would be a terrible decision. I will make my arguments in the next round and rebuttals in the last round.
Asher_Modell

Pro

Asher_Modell forfeited this round.
Sincerely_Millenial

Con

While I agree that plastic is a harmful substance, permanently banning the use of plastic water bottles is not a great idea. There are too many factors that would cause more harm than good. Recycle should instead be the argument. Plastic bottles are useful especially to those who spend a majority of their time outside. Not everyone is capable of remembering to carry around a bottle much less keep from losing it. Water bottles are a cheap way making sure everyone is hydrated.
Asher_Modell

Pro

Asher_Modell forfeited this round.
Sincerely_Millenial

Con

Sincerely_Millenial forfeited this round.
Posted by Sincerely_Millenial 1 year ago
Sincerely_Millenial
Not even sure if I should post an argument since Pro didn't.....but perhaps I will anyways.
Posted by TheRussian 1 year ago
TheRussian
Where do you see the debate settings?
Posted by minddrag 1 year ago
minddrag
I would accept this debate except that 500 characters is actually a short amount of characters to type for a debate argument. Also none of the terms are defined, the voting period is 6 months and the fact that you wrote approximately 5 words for your argument would lead me to believe that you are here for trolling purposes instead of debating. Therefore I will not accept your open challenge. Oh look, if i was debating in this debate I would only have about 20 characters remaining to type. Oh no! I was finished 20 characters ago. now its 55!