CarlosOcano
PointyDelta

Play Station Characters could destroy X box characters (exclusives only)

CarlosOcano
Started: 1/25/2016 Category: Games

CarlosOcano

Pro

I think that if X box and Play Station went to war with their Characters, Play Station would win.
PointyDelta

Con

I accept the challenge.
CarlosOcano

Pro

awesome, here's why I think PlayStation would win. God of War has a variety of Characters that would be more than enough for X-box, Master chief would be a great fighter and all but Kratos would demolish him with his arsenal. We also Have the Characters from the Infamous series. Solid snake and Ryu would also be a threat that X box won't be able to handle.
PointyDelta

Con

I'm sorry, I have so many other debates I'm going to have to forfeit this one.

All apologies to my opponent.
CarlosOcano

Pro

Ok haha no hard feelings. Good luck with your other ones.
CarlosOcano

Pro

CarlosOcano forfeited this round.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
Xbox: Master Chief, Geralt of Rivia, Marcus(GoW), Goku(the title was exclusives not exclusives that are not shows),
Playstation: Cole(Infamous),Kratos, Solid Snake
Posted by FL305girl 1 year ago
FL305girl
Well most games that have been made for a playstation are usually also made for an Xbox. Because we may not have the other console we are not all sure.
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
Im_Fabulous

Only gears of war/fable count.
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
well Drangon ball and harry potter don't really count due to them seriously not starting in videogames man. I get what you mean, if we played by those terms playstation gets the mortal kombat universe because Kratos was an exclusive, so That doen't count in my opinion.
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
Posted by Im_Fabulous 1 year ago
Im_Fabulous
uum... Do they know that Xbox got a Dragon ball Z Kinect exclusive... This means that EVERYONE from dragon ball Z universe is in this fight... That makes this an easy sweep for Goku AND all the villians he had to face over the years INCLUDING the dragons from GT being separate characters taking out God of war...

Screw Halo. In Halo people die a LOT...master chief would be in the front leading a fight with a small squadron. All the Fable characters after The Halo crew left (which also includes the gunships and bad guys on the side of Xbox), Not to mention all of the Gears of War trilogy enemies AND heroes coming together to beat the playstation characters. Not to mention Harry potter for kinect was an exclusive so MAGIC is on the side of Xbox Vs. Playstation obviously that's not enough power so Let's also include STEVE from minecraft AND all the mob's from minecraft INCLUDING the wither and enderdragon...

Please try to name a way the playstation characters stand a chance?
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
yes X box Characters are: Master chief(Halo series) Marcus Fenix (gears of wars series)
PS Characters Kratos (God of War) Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
Posted by ArkhamKnight753 1 year ago
ArkhamKnight753
I looked it up, and I don't know most of the characters from any of the franchises. The only one I recognise from XBOX is Ezio Auditore from Assassins' Creed. I wouldn't be a good opponent soz.
Posted by ArkhamKnight753 1 year ago
ArkhamKnight753
I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow. Can someone please tell me what a PS and XBOX character is? Examples?
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
it's just that I don't know a lot about PC characters, so I don't know who to throw at you haha sorry
Vote Placed by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
CarlosOcanoPointyDeltaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded. Pro ff so conduct to Con