Rockfanhhs
aidanroy

PlayStation 3 is better than Xbox 360

Started: 12/26/2012 Category: Technology

Rockfanhhs

Pro

I believe that in general, the PlayStation 3 is a better console than the Xbox 360. If anybody objects, feel free to debate me.
RULES:
1. No fanboyism. ("It's just better!")
2. No shaky facts. ("A person on a YouTube video said it was better, so there!")
3. No repeating of facts unless the other person brings it up.
aidanroy

Con

Before we begin I would like it to be known that I am a PlayStation 3 owner and "fanboy", therefore my arguments will not be biased.

My first notion is that I have already won this debate. I have already won this debate since the very first rule has been broken. "I believe"" is a perfect example of "fanboyism". It tells me that you are aware that a large population disagrees with you and you recognize that you very well could be wrong. So by showing this fanboyism, you have shown us that you have always been wrong and all you really are is a biased fanboy; an infraction of rule number 1.

I have won.
Rockfanhhs

Pro

You have NOT won, and let me tell you why.
When you posted a debate against me, you signed up for the "con" side, which means you are against me believing that the PS3 is better than the Xbox. You do not think that the Xbox is better, which proves your argument wrong.
aidanroy

Con

I will accept that I have not yet won for the sake of intelligent argument.

I signed up for the debate because I believe in my abilities to debate. Personally, I do not believe one system is better than the other. You do not know anything about me so the point you are trying to make is completely invalid.

From this point on, I would like to encourage progressive debate. Not attempts at "out-doing" the other, unless under reasonable grounds.
Rockfanhhs

Pro

Rockfanhhs forfeited this round.
aidanroy

Con

aidanroy forfeited this round.
Rockfanhhs

Pro

Rockfanhhs forfeited this round.
aidanroy

Con

aidanroy forfeited this round.
Rockfanhhs

Pro

Rockfanhhs forfeited this round.
aidanroy

Con

aidanroy forfeited this round.