bloodylina101
DefineRich

Playstation 4 is better than Xbox One

bloodylina101
Started: 9/16/2014 Category: Games

bloodylina101

Pro

Well lets just start off with the facts: since both, Xbox and Playstation came out, PS sold 10.1 million while Xbox sold 5.1 million. That is HALF the units than Playstation.
I'll leave it at that since we have 4 rounds to go.
DefineRich

Con

You don't care about how much money they earn, you care about the quantity of the product.
bloodylina101

Pro

The quality of graphics has been proven to be better on PS4 on numerous of occasions. And there has to be reason that people chose PS4 over Xbox TWICE the amount of times.
Also, let's not forget about the game content that is only made exclusively for PS and not Xbox..
DefineRich

Con

DefineRich forfeited this round.
bloodylina101

Pro

bloodylina101 forfeited this round.
DefineRich

Con

DefineRich forfeited this round.
bloodylina101

Pro

bloodylina101 forfeited this round.
DefineRich

Con

DefineRich forfeited this round.
bloodylina101

Pro

bloodylina101 forfeited this round.
DefineRich

Con

This is still your opinion. If this is information site your source than!
Posted by TheGamingPlatypus18 2 years ago
TheGamingPlatypus18
PCMASTERRACE MOTHERFUCKERS lol
Posted by Zmerrell 2 years ago
Zmerrell
Well Ill say this much about this...I don't really have good internet, and mostly xbox one you have to have internet in order to play single player games...ps4 you dont have to have internet so for me ps4 is totally superior.
Posted by Tnewman 2 years ago
Tnewman
PC IS THE MASTER RACE!!!!!! It was here before and will be here long after.
Posted by Narwhalicorn 2 years ago
Narwhalicorn
I'm gonna start off by saying I'm part of the PC Master Race, as it were. I noticed a few things that were a bit iffy in the points you made. One major thing is that you didn't set any defining factors for the debate, meaning that if they decided to, they could challenge you on whether or not graphics make the game, or how much data the hard-drive on the console could hold, or how fast the disc spins in the tray. You also note that there 'has to be a reason that people chose PS4 over Xbox TWICE the amount of times.' With this argument you're trying to prove that Correlation equals causation. In short, you basically take any two things that have a similar trend and state that one causes the other, not matter what it may be. An example of this would be 'The more people that are born, there will be more people to die, therefore we should ban births to prevent death.' This is obviously not the case, but it still makes my point. My final point is how you bring in exclusives. There are exclusives for PS, but there are also exclusives for Xbox and PC. My personal favorite is a game call 'Dungeons of Dreadmore' A rouge-like game with some humor to it. This game is a PC exclusive, and by drawing on my point about how you didn't define anything, I could just as easily say that since this is my favourite, that means that it is better and trumps anything else. Hopefully this helped you a bit to make some more solid claims in the future.
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
I will agree with mysterious_stranger. Nowadays people use pc play games on not game consoles.
Posted by a_mysterious_stranger 2 years ago
a_mysterious_stranger
I would debate about this, but it's a little silly. PC is obviously the best.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
bloodylina101DefineRichTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument's went uncontested, so I'll give it to Pro, but since Pro forfeited more then Conduct goes to Con.