britkit_francis
Finalfan

Please accept this if you are good at thinking about all possibilities.

britkit_francis

Pro

The first round shall not count in the overall argument. The first round will be up for posting any points or outcomes that I didn't think of. This would be like if I were to go to court. Here is the scenario.

I work for the railroad transporting goods. I drive trains from Mojave to Barstow. When working that route, I have seen a house next to the train tracks that grows Marijuana. They are away from the road so they are somewhat safe from the police. I have thought about jamming or replacing the security camera inside the train engine, stepping out side and throwing Molotov cocktails at the guys illegal farm. (This is in California) I cannot say how to make the Molotov Cocktails or the jamming device but there are ways. (Find the book called Steal This Book) Please point out the ways that I could get this guy arrested or how I could get in serious trouble with what I could do. Calling the police would not help because others have done it before but the crackheads have still been able to grow this stuff. I see it almost ever time I go to work.

Me: I would step out onto the catwalk, light the Molotov, wait for the moment, and throw it. I would wear a mask to hide my face and what not.

Crackhead: I see a train coming with a guy stepping out. I see him lighting the Molotov Cocktails and throw them at my "garden". It destroyed all the weed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The guy could get photographic evidence of me throwing the cocktails. He could also get the number of the train engine and get the date. Then he would go and see who was on the train at the time by looking it up on the railroad website.

Crackhead could also shoot me a get me mortally wounded. That would be bad for me in both health and job wise.

It would be good to go and destroy the weed because it is illegal.
Please accept and remember that the first round shall not count.

Place that grows the weed. Coordinates for Google maps:
4033 Twenty Mule Team Rd
Boron, CA 93516
34.997541, -117.617303
Finalfan

Con

If its an open mind you desire I am your guy. First help me understand, Is this a meth house/ illegal pot farm? Also, I'm wondering if you wanted someone like minded to accept this debate. Were you looking for support or do you want opposition?
I don't want to go off on tangents and stir up the hornets nest. I can defend my position if that is why you presented this topic on a debate website.
britkit_francis

Pro

A clarification about this scenario.

Is it okay to destroy somebody' s weed and not get cops involved?

I state that I would be okay to destroy the weed because the plant when used bad is unhealthy, it is illegal and that it will lead to ruin and despair. Not getting the cops involved would be a plus for the pot growers because they would not get arrested while my deed will still be done. My steps are stated in the first argument.

I want an opposition to why it is to destroy the ILLEGAL crop. I thank you for accepting and I will think that you are a good opponent in this debate. I would like you to defend your position stating reasons on why I shouldn't go out and destroy it, and also state things like how I could get hurt, how it could go against my moral, etc.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
britkit_francis

Pro

Since my opponent forfeited the round and I have nothing to state so far, this is it.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
britkit_francis

Pro

britkit_francis forfeited this round.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
I abandoned this debate because at the time I was actually afraid of having any affect on my opponents decision to commit and act of vandalism, arson, and possibly negligent homicide! I did not want to be apart of a debate that could end in my opponent committing a crime. I would feel somewhat responsible! To my opponent! If you think that operating an illegal pot farm is worse than terrorist violence.. This world will suffer ad nauseum with our arse backwards approach to marijuana!
Posted by britkit_francis 2 years ago
britkit_francis
It has been busted several times before but they still manage to grow the stuff anyway.
Posted by Forthelulz 2 years ago
Forthelulz
Why do you have to destroy the drugs? Can't you photograph the operation?
Given that you have a street address and coordinates, you could call the cops on them and let Boron's finest deal with them.