Sidex
PowerPikachu21

Please give me assistance

Sidex has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sidex

Pro

This is an argument proposing that if you believe the words I speak are true then I wish for your assistance. Just as the church or government needs resources, so do I. I didn't want to ask this because all I will hear is"so his true colors come out." Anyone is free to prove me wrong, but if you speak against it without doing so then I will eviscerate you for your ignorance. I say that it is a coward who accuses without substance. Do not be foolish enough to try me you hypocrites!
I'll take whatever you WANT to give. I can no longer work with people in a job. I will always know what they do wrong, i will always know their thoughts and I will always be scorned for it. Most people are afraid of the truth, I'm asking those who are brave enough to help me. Please help me. These are all the debates I've had to prove my worthiness. Believe we can finally change the world now. Remember I'm autistic, so I will only speak in truth.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Matthew 23
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 "The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.[a] 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don"t follow their example. For they don"t practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

5 "Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels.[b] 6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called "Rabbi."[c]

8 "Don"t let anyone call you "Rabbi," for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters.[d] 9 And don"t address anyone here on earth as "Father," for only God in heaven is your Father. 10 And don"t let anyone call you "Teacher," for you have only one teacher, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you must be a servant. 12 But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

13 "What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people"s faces. You won"t go in yourselves, and you don"t let others enter either.[e]

15 "What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell[f] you yourselves are!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I'll try to help. Explain what you need assistance for, and I'll help. (Yes, I'll accept everything you speak as truth, unless you are lying. I accept the Bible as true, and I accept Christ.)
Sidex

Pro

I need a website to represent me in addition to creating a wallet. I need a forum that talks about how we are destroying this planet, examples would include, climate change, over population, famine(watch food Inc), things that will cause a lot of problems for the general population of humanity. I also need people to clear up my theorems, not change anything, just organize, I am working on other things and it doesn't seem like there is enough time in the day. I need people to believe that I do want what's for Humanity even if they can't understand my reasons. I need for all of my arguments to be passed on and discussed which will in turn open peoples hearts to the possibility that we no longer need to think about race or sex or sexuality. If you have any suggestions how to get all of this, I am more than willing to hear it. I might have morality figured out, but i'm still taking this one step at a time. And there are so many steps to go
PowerPikachu21

Con

You could start a campain by creating a forum on this site. You can create a forum that shows your plans for the future. Or you can make your own website. There's quite a few webpage building sites, like wix.com.

I guess I could help further with organization. You could make documents on your computer as well, including folders to put things in (Right Click on desktop background -> New -> Word Document, Notepad, or Folder).

Also, you aren't the only Christian. Search online and get more people to help you. However, on debate.org, we don't accept arguments without looking for flaws. That's what debate is.

Race isn't important. Sex is required for humanity to populate, therefore keep our species going. I'd suggest keeping our species.

I'd also recommend playing Pokemon. It's a great video game series. (Bringing this up because why not? 3 more rounds to go.)
Sidex

Pro

Ok, either you have no intention of helping me or you're mistaken about a few things. It's faster if someone else creates the website, I didn't bother learning code or even setting up a facebook account( yes I do have one, but no, I don't know what I'm doing. I am aware that there are Christians, but what you are unaware is that Man's ego gets in the way of what christ really wants. Most Christians are right wing, which I disagree with wholeheartedly on their moral stances(homosexuality for one). I am going to create new moral rules, just like Jesus did, to conform to this time period. We are on the brink of over populating and you create the argument that we need to procreate. I have been trying for you to see myself as a prophet that was foretold in Revelations. All this stuff is about to hit the fan and you are still fixated on thinking that Humanity's debt will never default. Wow, guys, Jesus was right about you, you won't listen to your prophets. You guys don't even see that this happens every time one of us comes. Your hearts are so stubborn. Fine, I'll do it God's way. I'm now taking authority.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I'm still learning how to code and stuff. I'll give you tips, but I probably won't do work (I'm bad at work). But I'm worried as to what you mean by "God's way". And you might be mistaken in a few other parts.

You merely said "assistance", I didn't think I'd have to do work (well, maybe I should've). Getting help online is easy, though some people may not take things as seriously. I'll help where I can.

You did say "I need people to believe that I do want what's for Humanity even if they can't understand my reasons. I need for all of my arguments to be passed on and discussed which will in turn open peoples hearts to the possibility that we no longer need to think about race or sex or sexuality.", and I'll help you this way, since I'm good at teaching. However, I can't teach what I don't know. Tell me your opinions and reasoning, and I could make debates on them.

And how does ego get in the way of Christ? Sorry, I'm not too informed.

"We are on the brink of over populating and you create the argument that we need to procreate." While I disagree that we should stop populating completely, we can control the human population to around 7 billion. Overpopulation seems to be a problem, so just control the population. Don't let humanity exceed what it can hold.

After this debate ends, I'll see about spreading your arguments. Am I still missing something?
Sidex

Pro

People have mistaken that religion and science is mutually exclusive. God has created this reality under a law of physics. Our information is limited to what we can perceive. My theorem is both the love of God and of the purest logic. If you wish to assist me, then go and bring others. Bring the people to me who will do those feats and we will start building. Know this that I am not only starting a new religion which is very similar to Neo-orthodoxy, but a movement as well. We shall be called Neo-Christians. Find the leaders the of this movement and tell them I have come.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I looked up if Neo-Christianity is an actual thing, and it appears to be another way of saying "Rationalism", which is using logic as grounds for belief.

Anyways, not many have visited my forum posts. I don't think the word will spread that quickly... God will need to wait a few weeks. But I do want to know everything you believe in, why you believe in them, and I'll create debates about those. Post your teachings in the 5th round, and I'll create arguments for them.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
I don't care about winning. I care about truth. I have written things down, but it's going to take time to get them up. I'm in the process of creating a website in which I will post videos on it eventually. Thank you for believing in me. It really does mean a lot to me. This is the first time I've had nonfamily members believe in me. My mother even though she can't understand always wants the best for me. She has faith that I will do what's right. I find that to be very comforting. Thank you PowerPikachu.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Nitwit? Don't jump to conclusions. Sidex has good intentions, I'm sure. Except he timed out for his Round 5 post. And this isn't even a real debate!
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
Lmao this nitwit is crazy!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
At the top of DDO, you can find the forums page for all categories. For the ones I posted, go to my page profile, and click "Forum Posts", more specifically the number.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Actually, I have been thinking, I've been talking to an Atheist named MagicAintReal. He stands for everything I believe we should be doing (think Atheism as rationalization). I'm trying to get him to work with me because he knows the stances better than I do. I can learn any stance but its going to take time. What people have to get away from is the thought that we have to believe in our particular God per se. We just have to believe what his intentions are and follow them. He does not care about your worship. If you want to still worship him, there is nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with that. But what comes before worshipping Him is doing what He wants us to do, which is saving Humanity. If others label their deity differently but still does His work, that is acceptable. Remember it always more efficient to be like-minded in our motivations. How do I get to the forum?
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Thank you so much for help man. I really do appreciate it
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
oh and my true belief is always based on logic.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
that is fair enough, you say you are autistic too, only people like us can ever see the truth to its fullest extent. Humanity's ego distorts reality. In Revelations, it speaks of two witnesses. I'm looking for the second.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I believe what is true. Again, I'm neutral on this topic. If later on this path, I see a contradiction, that causes doubt. But I have no doubt now, yet no true belief.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Thank you very much. Are you starting to believe?