Poetry Battle Libertarians vs Liberals

I will be the Libertarian , Round 1 is acceptance only .

I accept your debate.

Liberals Liberals claim to fight for liberty , But look closely they don't have the ability , Since Liberalism became all about the Tyranny , which becomes funny when you understand the irony , With an ironfirst they try to rule and they think its cool , but by thinking so A liberal is simply A fool and needs to drink some redbull . Don't whine about the corporations they wouldn't exist , since in a free market the government wouldn't even interfere in the capitalistic sphere , Liberals just need to stop to suck and instead they should smoke some crack Since things like Freedom and Tolerance to Liberals mean to use fear and governments . When your protecting Islam its like protecting Imperial Japan , as both of them wanted to expand into the freedoms land and you don't even want them scanned . Now don't get me wrong I don't want to ban immigration rather leave it up to the property owner to decide if he wants to tolerate the frustration , and drug use might not always give you fame but prohobition is giving a rise to the never ending black market division we Libertarians have a different vision .

Lemme tell you something, before we begin
I'm not super left, not like Stalin or Lenin.
But I'm sure of one thing, and it's absolutely true,
Most people on the right side, are oblivious of what to do.

I understand you want more freedom,
And in some ways, that's okay.
People who are LGBT,
Want to openly be gay.

But in other cases,
The government must have some power.
You can't just run around with guns,
And make the people cower.

And your point about the crack,
Bro, what the hell you talking 'bout?
Doing drugs will do no good,
Like the crap pouring out of your mouth.

And what you got against Muslims?
Most aren't violent in the least.
If you'd actually researched,
The Quran promotes love and peace.

Don't be a discriminitory dude,
Nobody likes those guys.
If you'd done some studying,
You would probably be quite surprised.

And your grammar bro,
Fix it now.
I've seen better English
From the poop that comes out of a cow.

I see the points you're trying to say.
Oh wait, no I don't.
But I suspect the truth is
That when you wrote this you were just stoned.

So you choose to call us oblivious but that really can't be serious () Cuz the left has shown that its socialistic agenda needs to be put in the blender , and the liberals with their semi-communistic mind make better novelists than real life communists. . () You think you understand freedom but in your minds it looks like 'feedthem' , And every rationalist is a real capitalist and not some crappy liberal government royalist .() You claim that the government needs power because people cower but is that really true in most instances ? Because if a madman runned around shooting and looting sooner or later he would be put in prison for a good enough reason . () My point about the crack ? its the same like if it was smack , it may be bad for you if you overuse but should we really punish the common use? Wake Up the Quaran don't promote no love or peace rather it promotes terrorism and disease , It doesn't promote tolerance rather a misogynistic homophobic dominance .

mrchu39 forfeited this round.

What a shame

mrchu39 forfeited this round.
Posted by SebUK 2 years ago
No this is not a debate instead its simply a rap battle so it is not debating anything you are simply rapping about your ideology and why its better than the opponents .
Posted by Presley_Lockwood 2 years ago
Sounds interesting! I am much closer to a libertarian than a liberal, but I love poetry and a good debate. Could you explain a bit more to me about how this is intended to work?

Are our responses supposed to be written entirely in the form of poetry as opposed to normal debate style?
Are we supposed to debate on any particular issue or from any particular definition of understanding of the terms "libertarian" and "liberal"?? (Since those two terms vary widely in their usage and intended meanings).
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago