Trollacracy
Toharu

Pokemon is better than Yu-Gi-Oh

Trollacracy

Trollacracy

Pro

First round will be acceptance. Just lemme know that you accept this debate.

There are no rules.

You can make terms if you so choose, just state them to me in round 1.
Toharu

Con

I Absolutely disagree if Pokemon is better than Yu-Gi-Oh. Because I believe Pokemon only give us bad imagination and it will disturb the us when we are studying (for student like me). Different with Yu-Gi-Oh. This movie and this games can teach us to make the strategy how to beat our opponent, and it can teach us how to break opponent's strategy. So, I do believe that Yu-Gi-Oh give us many advanteges.
Trollacracy

Pro

Okay, your logic is so flawed its not even funny.

1. The imagination
Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh both actively exercise our imagination. Which is a GOOD thing. Since most Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh fans are children, it is good for them to use their imagination.

A. Studying
Um... If your trying to study, ANYTHING will distract you. I don't understand why you say only Pokémon would distract someone while studying. Yu-Gi-Oh would distract someone just as much as Pokémon, or anything for that matter.

Let's be real here, the only thing Yu-Gi-Oh has over Pokémon is the card game. The Yu-Gi-Oh card game is more popular that Pokémon, but not by that much. Pokémon's television show first aired in 1997 and is still far more popular than Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh's television show started in 2001.

2. It's cheaper
The main seller for Pokémon is the video games, and for Yu-Gi-Oh it's the card game. The Pokémon games sell between $20 and $40, while Yu-Gi-Oh cards sell for $10-$20 for a STARTER PACK. Than it's $3 or $4 for a booster pack. You need quite a bit of booster packs to mix with your starter pack to make a real, good deck.

3. Strategy
Yes, i'm aware that the Yu-Gi-Oh card game involved more strategy than Pokémon. But there is still a lot of Strategy in Pokémon, like using the right type of Pokémon against your opponents Pokémon, and using the correct type of moves so that they are more effective. Than there is EV and IV training, that is a little more advanced. Getting the right natures on your Pokémon, deciding which types of Pokémon you want to use in your team. Picking 6 types out of all of them for your team. So yeah, there is alot of strategy in both.
Toharu

Con

The reason why the Yu-Gi-Oh card more expensive than Pokemon card. Because Yu-Gi-Oh card trained our brain to think deeply and it's mean Yu-Gi-Oh card is not anly as the card games. Actually, Yu-Gi-Oh card games not only can increase our brain to make the startegy but also can trained our brain to think more deeply. You can see the advantages of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, that not only for have fun but also can make the palyer smarter.

Startegy in Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. Pokemon game need the srategy too, of course. every games need startegy. but actually it's different with Yu-Gi-Oh card game. Yu-Gi-Oh card game's startegy is simillar with war staretgy. we not only think startegy for that time but also we should think the staretgy for the next time and the strategy in Yu-Gi-Oh card game, we need more than 1 or 2 startegy. So you can see the level of difficulty from Yu-Gi-Oh card game is absolutely differen with the other games
Trollacracy

Pro

Okay, before we begin I will have to ask you to use better grammar, I am having a terrible time reading your arguements.

Since you failed to argue about the studying, how Yu-Gi-Oh only has the card game over Pokemon, and imagination points I am going To insinuate that you forfiet those points.
A. Its cheaper
Yu-Gi-Oh cards are not more expensive than Pokemon cards, they cost about the same. But I was compairing the two best things about each franchise.

B. Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't make your brain larger
You say "Yu-Gi-Oh card games not only can increase our brain to make the startegy but also can trained our brain to think more deeply." This is false, Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't make your brain increase, cite some sources and tell me where your getting these statistics; otherwise your just making things up.

C. Yu-Gi-Oh strategy is nothing like war
Plain and simple... explain to me why you think Yu-Gi-Oh and war are similar At all.

I believe con is just making things up.

Vote con.

Vote pro!
Toharu

Con

Toharu forfeited this round.
Trollacracy

Pro

Now you should definanately vote pro.
Toharu

Con

Toharu forfeited this round.
Trollacracy

Pro

I rest my case.
Toharu

Con

Toharu forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by BennyW 3 years ago
BennyW
TrollacracyToharuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited but not only that he had bad grammar and wasn't making coherent points.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
TrollacracyToharuTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
TrollacracyToharuTied