KernGordon
morgboyz

Pokemon v Fia (pokemon pro fifa con)

KernGordon
Started: 6/26/2014 Category: Games

KernGordon

Pro

my retarded friend thinks fifa is better than fifa imma gonna prove him wrong
morgboyz

Con

FIFA is better than Pok"mon, FIFA is and RELISTIC game not (fake like Pokemon) what do u FIFA fans and plays have to say. Back it
KernGordon

Pro

Though pokemon isn't real it has places that are based on real places, any way this isn't relevant the point is that pokemon has continuously beaten fifa in sales and popularity, throughout the pokemon series there has been a increasing amount of fans and money while fifa has been losing some of it's popularity yet some how keeps getting money, in general EA has been publishing extremely unfinished games that's why people were so afraid of EA being able to get ownership of WWE games, My friend has continuously denied to listen to facts (He has never even played pokemon)
morgboyz

Con

"Since a child I have always had the FIFA games, from FIFA 98 all the way to FIFA 13. I have never missed one of the games! And every year the graphics get better, gameplay improves and EA Sports always manage to impress me with something new. I think the big thing now on FIFA is Ultimate Team, which enables you to create your own team of players around the world to play against your friends and anyone else who has a team. FIFA has given me hundreds of hours of entertainment since the 1990"s and I"m sure it will continue to do so in the future" says FIFA fan.

There is nothing better than turning on the Xbox the PlayStation and playing FIFA. U never hear or find people asking friends or family to play Pok"mon I believe that FIFA is one of the most if not best realistic game ever. Staduims, Players, Club all on the game and Kern stated that "FIFA is unfinished", that's the best part transfer, injurys are updated and that the best thing about FIFA
KernGordon

Pro

well when you said quote on quote "U never hear or find people asking friends or family to play Pokemon" well quite the contrary many people play pokemon and ask their friends and or family to play pokemon with them(eg Pokemon stadium regardless of how old it is ,pokemon x and y and many more), and when you said because EA's games being unfinished are what make them good because they can update sh*t don't mean sh*t, come on Morgan look at how many games out their that are completed and make updates (eg Pokemon Showdown with the 3D pokemon sprites) those are examples of games that just made your point invalid, you have also failed to say what really makes you think that pokemon is not as good as fifa all you did was tell me your freaking life story as if anyone can give half a f*ck, and even when pokemon came out after fifa pokemon has still managed to get their games in 3D while fifa has been changing graphics by one freaking pixel.

PS word of advise do your damn research before you step up to me
morgboyz

Con

morgboyz forfeited this round.
KernGordon

Pro

Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
morgboyz

Con

morgboyz forfeited this round.
KernGordon

Pro

I am guaranteed victory
morgboyz

Con

morgboyz forfeited this round.
Posted by Carpe_Diem 3 years ago
Carpe_Diem
fifa is em well sh it
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
KernGordonmorgboyzTied