Dumy15
Ra_Ishtar

Police Brutality

Dumy15

Pro

I am not actually for Police Brutality but i'm gonna challenge my self to this side.
Ra_Ishtar

Con

I accept
I assume that I believe I am against police brutality
Dumy15

Pro

Police Brutality is what this nation really needs. When people say they're rioting to stop police brutality, well what are the supposed to when 150 people are running around their city and destroying things. Cops actually are doing their jobs they are just having to deal with it more forcefully. People say that they are being harassed and when all they are doing is doing their job. I saw a police officer beat a guy and broke his arm, I at first thought that he was just doing because he can, but after I found out that he was part of a drug deal my mind changed really quick. They at first may seem to be using excessive force but once you know why they are doing it, you might rethink your answer.
Ra_Ishtar

Con

The American ideology is typically peace through strength and this is unfortunate, Police today are gaining brutality charges more & more and honestly if police didn't continue to use brutality then people would stop questioning the officer's judgment, if they ployed in a more peaceful matter then we would be in a more peaceful environment where citizens & authorities
Dumy15

Pro

No matter how many people complain/riot against the police they won't be able to stop police brutality. This argument has con and pros for both sides. My cons have already been stated. The police are just doing what they are paid to do, and if stopping a women/man from damaging city or putting others at risk then they are authorized to use force. The people need to understand that many of the people the may have been "victims to police brutality" are just overreacting. There's a video where a police officer tazed a man for no reason, in the video you could clearly see that he was getting aggressive towards the officer. When some one is starting to get physical with an officer they are obligated to use force.
Ra_Ishtar

Con

Ra_Ishtar forfeited this round.
Posted by CajunAmerica52 1 year ago
CajunAmerica52
Respect the man in blue. When the time comes when
Posted by Dr.TurkeyBaster 1 year ago
Dr.TurkeyBaster
Police brutality is justified in some situations i agree. The cases of Michael Brown and Tamir Rice were both justifiable. I absolutely support police brutality in some situations.
Posted by Dumy15 1 year ago
Dumy15
Wait your not?