bencarson2016
HermanGomez95

Politcs

HermanGomez95

bencarson2016

Pro

Hilary Clinton is the stupidest white trashy piece of crap out of every candidate on The Republican side or The Domocratic side
HermanGomez95

Con

Thanks to my opponent for instigating this debate. Let’s keep this civil, but impassioned!

Since time is of the essence in this debate, here are my opening arguments.

1. While many may not agree with Mrs. Clinton’s politics, calling her stupid is false. She is an educated women with both a instinctive, and sometimes cunning nature about herself.

2. To call a wealthy politician and socialite white trash would also be false, seeing as the definition of white trash is: poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.

3. As far as staking up against most other presidential candidates, Hilary is not the worst choice. No, in my opinion that position should go to Donald Trump or Ted Cruz, both of which have been proven wrong on multiple occasions for their stances.

I look forward to my opponent's next arguments...

bencarson2016

Pro

bencarson2016 forfeited this round.
HermanGomez95

Con

Since my opponent has failed to post any arguments in this round, I extend all arguments mentioned in the first round.

I look forward to the final round! See you again in a few minutes!

bencarson2016

Pro

bencarson2016 forfeited this round.
HermanGomez95

Con

My opponent has clearly failed to address his debate. Firstly, he provides no reasoning behind his assertion; secondly, he failed to continue said assertion past the first round. It is his fault for imposing hastened response times of 10 minutes and not following it. Therefore, I ask that you ignore all arguments he has previously posted and vote Con!

Posted by HermanGomez95 1 year ago
HermanGomez95
To any potential voters, thank you for your consideration on this debate.
Posted by Varrack 1 year ago
Varrack
Umm..?
Vote Placed by Teaparty1 1 year ago
Teaparty1
bencarson2016HermanGomez95Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct- conduct goes to Con b/c Pro forfeited. S&G- S&G goes to Con because Pro spelled Democratic as "Domocratic" and had punctuation and capitalization errors in the one round he did post. Arguments- arguments go to Con because he refuted Pro's assertion that Hillary Clinton is "stupid"and that she is "white trash." Pro did not respond to any of Con's rebuttals.