JayConar
aaronjango

Political correctness is good for society.

aaronjango has forfeited round #3.

JayConar

Con

5 rounds:

1 - Acceptance
2 - Opening arguments
3 - rebuttals
4 - rebuttals
5 - final rebuttals and closing statement.

Good luck.
aaronjango

Pro

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. I'm sorry I had to do this because some weird liberal tree sexulized hip will come and try to prove a point from thin air (from the top of everest) that everyone (all some hundread DIFFERENT cultures love each to death because they are on a different soil other then their, BS)

We don't need that. Political correctness had costed this country trillions and will do so more in the future. This country has become so secular (don't believe in God, personally thats your choice) but there are fundamental values we must hold, we are a country of values, not blood or culture. We can't say Hillary is a good human because she is female. Ill spit on who ever faces tell that to me. HEARD OF BAD FEMALES? Yeah they exsist.

Sorry again, but I probably saved some kid's life who ever comes on this page and reads an mentally unstable statement saying that poltical correctness is right, then everything is fine because your sugarcoated the truth, which we live in. And that kid who is probably in depressing because usually kids don't debate and they come on random sites because their bored and accept that sour and bitter tar ideology.
JayConar

Con

Pro talks about mental illness but is arguing that political correctness is bad for society when he's in the stance that should be arguing that it is good for society.

Just everything about Pro's statement is irrelevant and as it is his burden of proof to prove that political correctness is good for society, and all he is doing is arguing that it is bad, which isn't the position he has agreed to take on, I don't even need to say anything. I have already won the debate.

Thanks.

Also, he is attacking people instead of ideas in much of his argument. Even when he talks about political correctness being bad, he has not argued against it half as well as I would have done had the argument been followed through as it should have done. He actually states that political correctness doesn't exist just before he starts ranting and raving about how it's a terrible idea. Oh, and yes, he literally used the 'think of the children' fallacy. He is so sure that he is righteous that he genuinely said he saved a kids life. What is this?
aaronjango

Pro

You should end the debate, you won, congrats. Here is an admission to Harvard. *Hands letter
JayConar

Con

I'm not American, btw. The fact that you assumed I was and assumed that everybody reading your post was American kind of proves how limited your worldview is. I have to wonder why an individual who assumes that what they say has the power to save the lives of children doesn't read more and consider their points of view against other people's points of view in a more even-handed way.
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
What is political correctness ?
Posted by JayConar 10 months ago
JayConar
I'm playing devil's advocate here. By the way.
Posted by aaronjango 10 months ago
aaronjango
too cringe worthy to even debate
Posted by Bensen 10 months ago
Bensen
This stinks, I want to debate this with you, but I can't because I am in that other debate with you