YasarAliKhan
imheretodebate321

Politicians ungentlemanly exercising control over their concerned state.

YasarAliKhan has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

YasarAliKhan

Con

My politicians are exercising their powers in an inappropriate manner which is somewhere good for the economy and state but it also confine the general public to take innovative developmental measure by their side. There are many people round the world doing so which is obtructing the betterment and peace in the lifestyles of citizens.
imheretodebate321

Pro

Define what you are arguing for in a more refined manner. Ex. "This is so that" or some variation to developed a refined argumentative statement.

Define What you mean by inappropriate
Define what you mean by exercising power
Define what you mean by "there being many people around the world ...."
define what you mean by lifestyle of citizens.
YasarAliKhan

Con

"there being many people around the world ...." I haven't used this line first of all but I am not getting the point of you asking the definition of every line. you are there to understand the motion and my idea behind every line.
imheretodebate321

Pro

I mistyped a word, it was the line "there are many people around the world doing so...." what do you mean by other people?

The reason I am asking you to refine your argument into a more precise statement is because in your first round you provided no clear argumentative statement. So I have no idea what exactly you're trying to prove or disprove.

The reason I am asking you to define these words and phrases is, yet again, to bring a more refined understanding of what you're working to accomplish in your explanation. To better understand exactly what you are referring to.

1. Provide a clear definitive argumentative statement.
2. Define the words and phrases that may have ambiguity to them. (Ambiguous words are words that are left open to interpretation).
3. Provide your reasons that support your statement

All of those provided in the next round.