Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

All drugs should be legal.

Badplum25

We will be debating whether all drugs should be legal, and yes, I mean ALL drugs counting heroin, methamphetamine, you name it. I will take the PRO stance while my contender will be CON meaning you are against the legalization of all drugs. These are the requirements you must agree to before accepting the debate. First Round: Accepting the debate and a brief summary of what you think should be legal regarding drug use. Second Round: Why you believe your stance. NO REBUTTLE. Do NOT attack my...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, necessary? Haha no. (Debate sponsored by King La Ding enterprises)

King-La-Ding
joshuar1996

King La Ding proposes this resolution: The U.S nuking of Japan in 1945, was totally unnecessary to these ends, 1. it was not needed to subjugate Japan and 2. was not the sole viable solution to WW2. If you disagree with these claims, accept the debate and prepare to be destructionized....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The JFK Assassination (debate sponsored by King La Ding enterprises)

King-La-Ding

This is the full King La Ding proposed debate resolution: R1 does not have to be used for acceptance. King La Ding proposes, while may not be the first to propose, that Lee Harvey Oswald clearly was either not alone or not involved in killing JFK. In my brilliance, I can prove this to anyone who dare disagree. The idea is, the JFK assassination is a clear conspiracy perpetuated by a shady third party! Disclaimer: Being destructionized by being absolutely decimated in this debate does not w...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Wage Gap Is due to discrimination

Sovcody2

1st Round is for acceptance, 2-4 are for rebuttals 5 is for closing....

Challenge Period
10 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Political Parties only spoil the life of the nation

Muahh

As you all know that this is a very current topic and i feel proud to say for it. We see in todays world that the word politics just a bloody word. It has no use, but is only used to rule the people. In today's world numerous people are jobless. They are in a hope that the government will give them jobs. But its not like that, government is busy in feeding themselves. So I request that before someone challenges my debate, he or she should think hundred times. Thank you....

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is Donald trump "Racist"?

JamN
Tree_of_Death

I will be debating tree of death if Donald Trump is "racist"....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should the Electoral College be abolished?

Prestigiously-Poor
Bribri10114

I would like to challenge my opponent to a debate about the electoral college. I would like this debate to be serious and civilized (jokes are OK but don't go off track.) I will be arguing that the electoral college should be abolished, while my opponent will argue that the electoral college should not be abolished. Use the first round for acceptance. No new arguments on the last round. Goodluck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Death penalty

vfgg
CosmoJarvis

There should be no death penalty because people can change over time and become better people....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Jman805
JonHouser

Should the electoral college be abolished? I believe so. There have been many instances when people were extremely disappointed with the results of presidential elections because the candidate they voted for acquired the popular vote, but because of the electoral college, the candidate (most of the time not sufficiently qualified to be president) that most citizens did not want to be president.. was. Including the election of 2016, Donald Trump became president, and being a strong Democrat in th...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is the word DUKE actually debatable?

VinnyX
Dawson7

Is the word DUKE actually debatable?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago