Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

When Automation Goes into Full Swing Poor People will be Killed Off

Staticstork

For clarification, "automation goes into full swing" means people in the future will no longer need to do menial tasks which take almost zero cognition to perform since robots will perform the tasks for humans. "Poor people will be killed off" means execution by a government authority. This is a hypothetical and the arguments is based human nature. There is no scientific basis in my claims. In the future, automation will take over because that seems to be the natural progression towards the...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

Sexual Consent App Is it immoral or moral? WHY?

MohamedD
Crostesh

Sexual consent apps like LegalFling which allows you to post ur consent before having sexual intercourse online on an app. I find this immoral but need arguments on why it would be....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Gun Control

prideace
IronMan262

Should the US government tighten gun laws. Why and how for both answers...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Do you think that India should give up Kashmir?

ssaammeerr

not at all ! >:( well if they treat thier very own state balochistan so badly how will they treat kashmir?terrible. India has already given up a huge chunk of land to accomodate 1/4 muslim population in pakistan. I wouldn't want my muslim brether to leave as they make India richer.Kashmir is an integral part of india. India will lose its control of the Indus river if Kashmir is taken away and separatist movements will also begin in other parts of india. India have as now will not give kashmir...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

All drugs should be legalised, change my mind.

TheoEkman
Duke1990

I believe that all drugs should be legalised, whether it is dangerous or not, is irrelevantI challenge anyone to change my mind.The only downside I see with the legalisation of drugs is that there might be <1% of more drug addicts....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Assault Rifles should not be outrightly banned.

JimShady
meliainkorea

Hello, here we have another classic gun control debate, specifically on the topic of banning assault rifles altogether (in the United States, but really it could be any country). I will be taking the position of NOT banning them. You will be taking the position OF banning them. Just so we are clear, for the purposes of this debate, an assault rifle is defined as: (noun) a semi-auto or full-auto military-style rifle that utilizes magazines that hold 10 rounds or more. Ex: AR-15 semi-auto r...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

TheoEkman
NDECD1441

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Border wall

passwordstipulationssuck
DeepInThought

I will support a border wall between the United States and Mexico. Rules 1.No ad hominem attacks 2.no new arguments in final rebuttals. Good luck....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Brexit

XxepicsniperxX
easilywinningsince02

vote ukip because its the best corbyn is also a Russian spy...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Weapon laws should be more flexible in Europe

Fuljh56
BezoomnyBratchny

Europe has faced one of the toughest immigrant waves in the last 80 years, not only have we taken in too many immigrants for our governments to handle, these immigrants have in fact been in many cases terrorists that have struck our European union hard. My opinion is not trying to hate on these immigrants, I am fully aware that these people come from nothing but war and oppression. My thought process is simple, make it easier for legitimated European citizens with clean background checks to acqu...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago