Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

kma08021
missmedic

I believe all abortions should be illegal other than those in which the life of the mother is in danger. I look forward to someone challenging this idea and explaining why they believe abortion should be legal, And to having a good debate!...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Singapore's Cybersecurity Act on improving the security of CIIs is beneficial

diabetes

yes...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Trump be re-elected for 2020

yournewEmperor
billsands

Trump has been by far one of the best presidents that our country has had in quite a while. Here are some key things he has done during his Presidency: " Since Trump has been elected, Over four million jobs have been created " More Americans than ever recorded are currently employed " Economic growth has reached four point two percent " Unemployment rates have hit record lows for the first time in forty-nine year " Household income has hit the highest level ever recorded " Almost three p...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Cannabis, Weed, Should be legal

ITakeMASSIVEDumps
anc2006

Please introduce yourself. Next round, We shall begin....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rudy Giuliani is no longer Donald Trump's personal attorney

Hezikiah

Trump's personal attorney is William Barr!...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is there anyone here who used to post on the imdb Obama Board?

Hezikiah

I miss all of the Cons from the Obama Board. Anyone here who posted on that board?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The USA has a far more serious virus than the Corona Virus

Hezikiah
RomanHistorian753

The virus is called the Trump Virus. . . Incurable!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Will Corona Virus go away in April as Donald Trump claims

Hezikiah
1weeb1

Donald Trump claims Corona Virus will go away once there is warm weather. Tell that to the people where there is the virus in spite of warm weather. For example, Hainan Island in Southern China where it is never Winter. In Sanya it is always Summer but many cases of Corona Virus. I...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Germany could've won WW2 if Japan didn't bomb America

SupsYo
MasonOfRiverrun

Germany Could've won WW2 is my side in this debate. This will be a five-round debate with a ten thousand character max per debate. You will have 72 hours to write and post your debate....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Anti-homelessness legislation

Leaning
Dr.Franklin

If you accept this debate you accept debating with the 'spirit of what I intend by this argument. This meaning that to either side, Definitions are a bit more fluid, Not set in stone, A bit more free to come and go. The voters, If any shall judge whether the 'spirit is kept. Voters are free to vote however they like without having to make some intricate argument to justify their vote, Although I would appreciate it if they are good sports and honest about it. I saw another debat...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago