Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right
Jenkonator

I believe in protection against a tyrannical government with a gun as well as home and concealed carry defense. Try and attempt to change mind if you have convincing arguments. IF YOU ARE GOING TO FORFEIT/NOT FINISH EVERY ROUND, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE CHALLENGE. No trolls, And RMtheSupreme is not permitted to vote on this debate....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

I'm Pro affirmative action: Change my mind.

LoveRichardDawkins
kyleniel

By affirmative action I mean mechanisms such as quotas or all female shortlists for certain positions. These should occur in the workplace, At colleges and in general education in order to fix the problem of discrimination against marginalised groups and underrepresentation of women and ethnic minorities in top positions. I look forward to my opponent's argument and hope this will be a productive debate. A forfeit is an automatic loss by the way. I am Pro so I am justifying affirmati...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Torture should be utilized by the United States of America

PandaXpress
YomKippur

This debate will center on whether or not torture should be utilized in Western countries (specifically in the United States of America, Arguably the strongest Western country militarily and one that has been seen using torture moreso than others in the past). I will be taking the pro side that torture should be used, And you (whoever you may be) will be taking the con that torture should not be used. Round 1 should simply be acceptance and any in...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Best Way to Solve Race Relations in America is for Black People to Go Back to Africa.

mikemanahan
WPBBrowns

Black People continuously argue that white people need to give them things. Reperations, Community policing, Voting rights, Citizenship, Etc. And it never satisfies them. It will never satisfy them and it will never be enough. The noose of guilt whites in this country will have over slavery will never grow looser, Only tighter. The relationship between Whites and Africans is not worth preserving any longer. It posit it is time to break up. An amicable divorce if you will between two parties. Ame...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The Nevada gambling age should be lowered to 18

jkyrocks123
YomKippur

First round is for acceptance and quick description of the Topic. So basically the argument is "The gambling age in Nevada should be lowered to 18" though a lot of this is opinion. It would be nice to provide facts as well. Also if you are in any way moved by this topic. Please feel free to help launch my campaign to lower the gambling age by signing and sharing my petition in the link listed below. Thanks! https://chn. Ge/2OD2dzj...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Guns laws should remain how they are now, And firearms should never be banned

libertarianj12
mikemanahan

I'm pro-gun. It's as simple as that. My opponent can make their argument first. Let's keep this civil, Please....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Quotas for women in high government positions should exist

tejretics

Just felt like doing a debate on here. Feel free to suggest any other potential resolutions that are roughly balanced in the comments. Comment if interested in taking this. Acceptance without my permission is a loss and gives me the right to have this debate reset by moderation....

Challenge Period
15 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right
RMTheSupreme

I believe in the fundamental right to keep and bear arms, For conceal carry self-defense, And to protect yourself against a tyrannical government....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Donald Trump on attacking syria for gas attacks

AleXander_01
ComradeAlexander

Donald Trump's attack on Syria for gasing his own people was a good decision. CHANGE MY MIND....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

We should be a Communist Society.

litboij
That_child13

We should be communist because it will help our planet and other countries will follow because we are a world power. The hope is that we have one ultimate leader that makes all of the choices for everyone and we worship him has our God. We will be worry free because we do exactly what he says with no exceptions. Life would be easy, Relaxing, And fun. People underestimate the goodness of communism. If we are communist we are given free clothing, Free housing, Free everything. It is all paid for b...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago