Poop is better than pee

Started: 6/11/2015 Category: Funny

Looking for a short troll debate on why poop is better than pee.

"Better" means to be more useful or desirable.

"Poop" means crap.

"Pee" means piss.

Round 1 is for acceptance.

I accept, state your case.

I'll begin by talking crap. Here's why it's more desirable or useful:

[1] you can poison the end of an arrow with it. Your enemies will get E-coli.

[2] you can roll it up into a ball and play with it like playdough. Except it's sh*dough.

[3] you can fertilize the lawns of gravesites with it.

[4] you can let it ferment in a bottle and huff it. It's called jenkum and it'll get you high.

[5] stink bomb for the classroom vent.

[6] put it in a lunch bag and set it on fire on some losers door step

[7] you can use it as face paint

[8] save money on corn by eating it a second time

[9] bake it in a pie for the Sunday church picnic

[10] bring it with you to a fancy restaurant, sneak it in the food, then sue

[11] flush it down the toilet

[12] dress it up with some rags and a disguise and pretend it's your friend

[13] turn it into fuel by letting it sit a couple thousand years

[14] make the worlds boldest perfume with it

[15] be a more authentic panhandler with the smell

Sry guys, can't respond to every last argument because of the character limit

Anyway, a lot pf examples of pro was geared for malice against ones neighbor. Granted, this can be desirable when you’re wishing to inflict nasal calamity against your advasiry. But one should favor love among thy neighbor instead of hatred over ones neighbor. Pee does have some medical uses (google “urotherapy”)

I don’t think one should judge this debate based on quantity of capabilities (Like whoever can come up with the most uses of poop or pee)… For example money like say dollar bills may be able to be shoved up someone’s nostrils for blockage… however this isn’t what makes it more desirable at all, it’s desirable because of its fiscal value, like all the things you can buy with it and that jazz. If you couldn’t block someone’s nose with it doesn’t change the desirable nature of money.

But anyway my basic argument is this “Pee is better than poop because of medical reasons.

Pro dumps all of my argments.

"Better" is desirable or useful. I showed many uses.

We should only favor love against thy neighbor if objective morality is real otherwise that's just an opinion with an impossible burden of proof.

Since this debate is about what's better in terms of desirability OR usefulness, con's contention is irrelevent.

Poop could also be desirable if mischief or malice is desired. Plus fertilizer or jenkum is definitiely useful. Pee has its uses too (like urotherapy) but I've listed more uses for poop than you've listed for pee.

You were argument galloping (AKA Gish Gallop). I find it highly unethical behavior when done intentionally. If you want your opponent to respond to your arguments either use lesser arguments or expand the text limit. You’re supposed to leave room for the other debater to respond and develop his own arguments because he has to do double work. It’s rude, and bad debate practice.

No fool! Hatred leads towards a miserable life, love leads to good welfare. I want to love people so that people can love me too, then we can have a better life. I don’t want to live in a world where people don’t care about each other, that’s hell. Objective morality is irrelevant.

What’s more important, you or the fertilizer? YOU! Your health has the highest value, it is better than crapping up the lawn or getting doped. It tromps all your arguments because of that. Quantity of arguments don’t matter, this reason alone does, because you matter.

Pee is better than poop because of medical reasons. -----> Vote Con

Posted by AnyDifference 1 year ago
POO more useful?!?!?!

I mean, c'mon, mate!! Ever hear of jarate?!?!?!? >:^[
Posted by Benshapiro 1 year ago
Someone vote on this
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Just so you know, the guy who said you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, has recently had a debate where he is pro legalizing rape.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
I look forward to trying it, maybe it will change my mind.
Posted by Benshapiro 1 year ago
You haven't tried my sh*t casserole yet wylted
Posted by defyingcynism 1 year ago
This is utter filth. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
I don't understand this at all, pee tastes much better.