AnimeKitten2020
KingofTheSkullServants

Poppilo is the best starter

AnimeKitten2020 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/29/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

AnimeKitten2020

Pro

In this argument... You are allowed to swear. Free speech boi. My argument is in the newest Pokemon series, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Everyone stupid thought Poppilo was the worst starter in the history of Pokemon. They even said Everyone hates Poppilo. but then nintendo wanted to prove them wrong by giving Poppilo the best stats ever. So, sucks to be who did not select Poppilo to be there starter. Besides, who can resist that adorableness? ;)
KingofTheSkullServants

Con

I, a Game Overthinker/Pilgrim of Knowledge, accepts this argument. First off, I need to point out the fact that this is more of an opinionated topic. However, it depends on the context of the topic. I bring this up because you don't elaborate on how this was going to be presented. Is this going to be an "which is better in Sun and Moon" or "which is more powerful out of the three"? If you can tell me and we could go off of that for the rest of the debate, that would be great.
Posted by Dunavice 1 year ago
Dunavice
/r/ Redditor here, moderator of /r/Digimon, first off, Mario IS the best p"kemon. You are all stupid, k"se closed. CHECKMATE NORMIES. RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE